Reviews for Am I Worth It
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 6 . 6/8
This is sad especially with Issei past.
Issei is odd, he was very angry at Rias and the others but forgived them a little too quickly, but that doesn't matter going by the AN.

I think that for the Harem to work and that all the girls have interactions and character development is better to keep it small with 5 or 6 girls, instead of having a lot of girls and no development at all.
Tsubaki is the main girl, so the other five can be Raynare, Kalawarmer, Kuroka, Reya and Momo.
Unless you want to include the girls from ORC.
But at the end is up to you since is your story and you are the only writing it.
Good luck and will be waiting for the rewrite.
Chaos Snow Kitsune chapter 6 . 3/25/2017
I've always liked Tsubaki so it's great to see her finally being the star girl.

As for harem of the rewrite I would say keep it on the smaller side so about 5-7 girls, Also try to develop the harem slower then what you did in this version. Maybe have Tsubaki confess to Issei before he is attacked by the stray devil. He rejects her since he has trust issues then have Tsubaki take a blow for him or something like that. Afterwards Issei decides to befriend Tsubaki and then through various circumstances and misadventures they end up together with Issei unintentionally forming harem because this Highschool DxD God damn it! For who I think should be in it:

Tsubaki(Obviously)

Sona(Since they met as kids)

Rossweisse(With all she has to put up with I think she deserves some love)

Ophis(She seems like she would go well with your Issei, Also she's cute.[Yeah I said!] If you don't add her to the harem I would at least like her to become friends with Issei eventually)

Kuroka(I'm gonna be honest I don't have any other reason then she is MY FAVORITE CHARACTER[Yes that did need to be all caps because I like her that much])

I don't think you should put Rias, Akeno or Koneko especially if you plan to have Rias do the same thing or even something similar. Also don't make Issei forgive them so quickly.

This is just what I think though. If you want/need any help with ideas PM me.

Can't wait for the remake. #Tsubaki-chanNeedsMoreLove
##'sAreStupid

One last thing if you can try to make the chapters a little longer that would be great.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/10/2017
¡I¡
redclaw39 chapter 6 . 3/11/2017
oo can't wait for the rewrite for harm I say sona and her group, ravel, the kendo girls captain and vice captain, kiyome Abe, koneko, serafell,
Hyperion Lava Flow chapter 6 . 3/11/2017
Yeeesssss! Omg yes! This need a rewrite, i can't wait to see it!
ferodile chapter 6 . 3/11/2017
I would like to see sona in the harem i can just imagine all of the fun stuff that wil happen between sona and tsubaki
TheLaughingStalk Lenny-kun chapter 6 . 3/11/2017
If you want to make her feelings seem more genuine you could still make Tsubaki have a crush on Kiba, like in canon. But! Over time she begins to fall for Issei, even if she doesn't realise it at first. Remember, love isn't just being mushy and always getting what you want. It is about letting a person into your life and growing with them and at the same time grow individually. Just a suggestion.
overlord3 chapter 6 . 3/10/2017
Rias, Akeno, Koneco, Assia, Zenovia, Irina, Rosweiss, Ravel, Kuroka, Sona, Tsubaki, Momo, Serafol,
Mayor Hawkeye chapter 6 . 3/10/2017
For the harem Serafall, Raynare, Irina, Akeno, Kuroka, Gabriel, penemue, Muryama, Katase, Yasaka, Rossweisse, Koneko, Sona and her peerage
Veratta chapter 6 . 3/10/2017
I think that you'll do great on the rewrite. I think Issei and Tsubaki are a cute couple. As for the harem I think it should include: Sona and her peerage( Momo, Tsubasa, Reya, Tomoe and, of course Tsubaki), Irina, Raynare, Rosswiesse and Serafall.

Also best of luck on the rewrite!
AnimeLoverQ8 chapter 6 . 3/10/2017
Keep up the good work
I know the rewrite will be awesome
Well the girls I want in the harem
(Serafall,Raynare,Irina,Akeno,Kuroka,Gabriel,penemue,Muryama,Katase,Yasaka,Rossweisse)
Muryama and Katase make sure they become a supernatural beings.
War Historian-Freedom2134 chapter 6 . 3/10/2017
Sona, Serafall, Asia, Akeno and Aika. Besides Tsubaki.
godzillafan1 chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
issei and tsubaki sure make a cute couple.
Worng Spleling chapter 5 . 10/14/2016
Update please this is a great story so please. On the other side Tsubakixissei really is a rare pairing so please continue.
AnimeLoverQ8 chapter 5 . 9/8/2016
Isseixtsubaki fic nice idea keep it up