Reviews for Journeys: Awakenings
misuky7 chapter 13 . 10/25/2015
I absolutely adore this series. I had originally found this on but switched to allaboutspike when the chapters in the first part were cut. I am actually on the third part of this series since I read it on there. I don't know how long it's been since any changes made but even with all the unedited part it was fangtastic. This is my absolute favorite series I have ever read in a BuffyXSpike shipping. I cannot wait to read the finished story, or even the next chapter. :3
all forms of fluff chapter 13 . 9/3/2014
Having to go to All about Spike to finish reading this story I have to say it was completly beautful. I was genually sad when spike left. The pain he must have felt when he went, and Dawn's when she knew he was leaving her. Its all touching in breaking kind of way. Of course now that I am thinking about it something bugs me about Dawn. I don't know if its in your story, or part of the sourse material but didn't the monks call a soul to bind to the key to help in making it human? And if so whose soul and why. I just that if you were going to carry the 'family' issue to the completion of this story then would it be wierd that William's soul was used in her making along with Buffy's blood. It would be a reason that he is so fiercely devoted to her asided from her saving his life. There is one bit I would like to share with you that dosn't really have much to do with the story. But as I was reading it and Will kept saying she "Saved Buffy's life." That like from the Increadables movie kept repeting in my head. "You didn't save my life, you ruined my Death!" I know it wasn't out duing the shows aring but I just kept wishing Buffy would have said that one time.

There is not much, or anyting, I could point out and take issue with in this story. Sertenly nothing that someone over the last 10 years hasn't already said. SO I will just say Thank you for the story. And I hope one day you post the third. I would really like to see the Doc getting his. I would also like to see Anya and Buffy-Bot have a conversation where no one is around to interupt them but thats neither here nor there. Thank you again for the story.
the.stories.live.on chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
This story is so amazing. I absolutely adore it, especially your portrayal of Spike, and his relationship with all the characters. I can't wait to see where this story goes. Keep up the good work!
spike'smate chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
anyone wishes to read chap 13 to 19 go to all about

also a DRAFT of journeys pt2
spike'smate chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
anyone wanting to read chappies 14 to 19 of this go to mary site
Eloise chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Hey, I love your 'journeys' stories! Are you not planning on finishing them? Because, annoying much? You really should :)
Regin chapter 13 . 11/5/2010
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
spike'smate chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
is the figure who was at the base of the tower, default chap

the DOC? by any chance
spike'smate chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
mary i loved the chapter 6 where buffy had realized she had ALL her memories back. spike has been so loving and patient with her, but he wanted not to push her (for "ahem" sex) but was perfectly willing to wait til SHE came to HIM. that was so spike loving, wanting buffy.

beautiful chapter by the way i am 54 and have a one metre tall stuffed toy spike which i cuddle in bed. lol
spike'smate chapter 13 . 1/1/2010
loving this AWESOME follow up to promise to a lady, but PLEASE PLEASE update soon
spike'smate chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
loved this chapter although i think i get a smell of "Wicked Willow" if you know those books...heehee
spike'smate chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
mary this was an AWesome chapter and i loved the way that spike never ONCE since buffy had been back, "pushed: her to feel anything(sexual) towards him he was quite clearly prepared to wait til she was ready
spike'smate chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
mary this chapter was so beautifull. spike realizing(?) that he still "wanted" ( as in horny) pardon my french, but has maybe subconciously suppressed it because he wants to help bring her back the way she WAS before she jumped
spike'smate chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
i loved the part in this where spike said to giles "poor watcher, did your life pass before you're eyes almost got shagged cuppa tea, cuppa tea" i could picture spike saying that to giles and the smirk spike would've had. i also loved the bit with giles & spike talking about buffy. I loved the fact(!) that giles was becoming "friends" with spike!

giles is learning to trust and see spike in a completely new

this chappie