Reviews for Evanescent
Takadoshi Uzumaki chapter 4 . 9/30
Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2019
Why make a rewrite when not even going to finish the story
ThePhenoix11 chapter 5 . 4/17/2019
This story dead
LandlessLord chapter 5 . 9/25/2017
I think I prefered the previous version where Naruto wasn't so dumb, that's the main thing I disliked in canon.
HyperspaceGamer chapter 2 . 6/14/2017
If he pushed as much chakra into his feet when both were on the ground as he did when he put his feet on the tree, why is the ground unaffected? If one were to apply the Tree Walking exercise to the ground, they could either root themselves to the floor with the proper amount of chakra or they could launch themselves into the air if overloaded with chakra. It's the same principle as the Tree Walking, except sticking to/blasting off the ground instead of sticking to/blasting off of the tree. The point is, he shouldn't have put any chakra into his feet until the moment after his foot left the ground and before his foot makes contact with the tree, otherwise the excessive amount of chakra being sent into the ground should have shot him off like a rocket and left craters where he once stood.
OMG S.I.N chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
and finally no BASHING PLES!
ITS ME AGAIN HAHAHAHAHA
IF you are wondering what it means
OMG MEANS One More Guy ANd SIN means SAINT INFERNAL NEOS!
Zaikort chapter 5 . 1/19/2017
Leí los 2 fic de este tema, sinceramente me gustó el primero que hiciste, la forma en que Naruto trata a los aldeanos me gustaba, su desinterés por casi todas las personas, ahora en este fic me gustó la forma que Naruto conoció a Hanabi y Genma, pero solo eso, aún así lo leeré si sigues actualizando este fic
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Reading this while I wait for your main story to update. I have to say, I like the changes. I took a look at the original first chapter and it was... hard to read to say the least. This rewrite is much more enjoyable.

-Zetsumei
ivan0061509 chapter 5 . 10/24/2016
awesome chapter it was good so I can't wait to read the next chapter
pairing chapter 5 . 10/17/2016
please don't make this a hanabi x Naruto pairing. if you do can you at least make it a small harem pairing?
Sneky chapter 5 . 10/8/2016
Is this like the third or fourth time you've written this now? Because I swear I read this form you before you changed your pen name lol. Anyway, have to question how Genma didn't recognise Naruto at first. Is literally a kid Minato, how no one in konoha noticed that at all is something I really question. Kabuto involvement is believable, suits him and Orochimaru pretty well. A Hanabi focussed fic is kind of rare, so props for that. Always did think she would've been more interesting than Hinata as a pairing. Look forward to the next update.
grimreaper40045 chapter 5 . 8/17/2016
nice job Genma
grimreaper40045 chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
lol
Zentari2238 chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
The only thing as bad as the Naruto is a super genius fics are the Naruto is a dumbass ones.
Mikaeru346 chapter 5 . 8/3/2016
Genma... Well, i never thought that he will have a large role in Naruto's life, maybe he can teach him Hiraishin no jutsu.