Reviews for Evanescent
Mikaeru346 chapter 5 . 8/3/2016
Genma... Well, i never thought that he will have a large role in Naruto's life, maybe he can teach him Hiraishin no jutsu.
AzureSoulReaper chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
interesting
vampireharry the 2 chapter 5 . 8/2/2016
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
Noahendless chapter 5 . 8/2/2016
Good story the concept is interesting enough, I will certainly be giving this story a fav, so I can keep an eye on it.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2016
LordTicky chapter 5 . 8/2/2016
Another great chapter! It might have taken a while, but you can't rush quality. Small question on this chapter though. Just how involved in Naruto's life is Gemma going to be now that they've been introduced? And will Gemma ever introduce Naruto to the other three of Minato's personal guard?
Ryuujin96 chapter 5 . 8/2/2016
Great chapter...still hoping this is not going to turn into a Naruto turns on Konoha story...I also hope there is another Naruto/Hanabi moment in the next chapter...Which leads me to Hinata; will she be the same as in the previous story, because even though I am a Hinata fan I like your portrayal of Hinata in the original version. Also I like that Genma has reached out to Naruto, I hope that it acts as counter balance against Kabuto's influence.

I also hope that Konoha finds out Kabuto is a traitor sooner... The reason Kabuto was good as a spy is because he didn't do much to draw attention to himself for the most part. Though I don't understand him showing the ninja info cards to the rookies, I think it was more arrogance rather than incompetence...In essence he didn't think he would get caught. Alternatively Kabuto knew that is time in Konoha was coming to an end so he didn't care if he was sloppy at that point; especially since he could easily get out, see only a few Konoha shinobi could have stopped him. Anyways great chapter again and I am looking forward to the next one...One last thing. I really hope that Naruto soon develops his lightning affinity and I hope that he doesn't get storm release like in the original, it took away from his lightning abilities.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/1/2016
Hell yeah! I wish Gemma would move in ad do what Kakashi should have been doing all along..

Maybe Gemma can keep secret watch over Naruto and catch Kabuto giving Naruto Pedo-Snakes message.

Kuramas been quit recently.

Naruto should tell the Hokage about Hanabi stalking him, she's worse then Hinata. Hanabi needs a serious reality check.

Maybe instead of Kabuto becoming Narutos friend, Naruto can become Kabutos friend... Yes theirs a difference.

How old are Naruto and his classmates, maybe I missed it being mentioned?
Ben91 chapter 5 . 8/1/2016
Looks promising, hopefully Raido will also make an appearance in the future.

I'm not a big fan of pre-graduation Naruto, trying to see where you'll take this.

Ja ne
PugTheMagician chapter 5 . 8/1/2016
I'm not certain but didn't the hokage give naruto a house to stay in? I just remember it was the place he was in when he attempted the tree climbing excersise and ended up creating a village wide tremor
infadinityfollower chapter 5 . 8/1/2016
NarutoxHanabi is easily my favorite pairing but its so hard to find any of them plus one's that are well written . basically its SO GOOD!
Tsamoka chapter 4 . 7/26/2016
So...when do we get to see the rise of "Naruto the Railgun"? :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2016
I enjoyed this chappie a lot so please post the next one as soon as please?
tgms177 chapter 4 . 7/14/2016
nice story
is hanabi really 5 years younger than naruto?
Sparkimus chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
You can delete my comment from earlier. I understand how it might be rude. Anyways, your writing is awesome. You have improved a lot over the years, this story bears some resemblance to canon in kyung which is good enough for me. By the way, my account is also sparkimus. Great story.
126 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »