Reviews for Evanescent
Nobody chapter 4 . 6/23/2016
A good read, major differences from the previous version, please update soon.
insanemaelstorm chapter 4 . 6/8/2016
Nice chapter. Liked the interaction between naruto and hanabi. Also kabuto has taken an interest in naruto, naruto is fucked. Looking forward to reading more
TheHokageNaruto chapter 4 . 6/6/2016
Good chapter. Please update soon. I definetly look forward to seeing more from Hanabi's perspective.
Mikaeru346 chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
Why Naruto always have a stalker from Hyuuga clan, hmm... At least this one is more confident.
Treant Balewood chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
Enjoying this so far, liked Kabuto, liking Hanabi so far even Neji (kinda) hope to see abit more of all three. Love the meeting with Genma(?) and Naruto picking up senbon, Naruto needs to find a 'good' :p nickname for Hanabi, Thanks for Writing!
thor94 chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
good chapter, so naruto learn senbon techniques.
but hope you will do something with naruto stupid brat attitude. and have him seriously grow a brain.
It is a shame to be tied or beaten by a girl at least 3-4 years younger than you.
thor94 chapter 2 . 6/4/2016
good chapter, who thought tree walking should do that.
About the end, kyuubi is right, naruto is a damn stupid ignorant fool to let villagers going like that.
hiruzen doesn't hurt his own people, yes. but when his own people attempt something like those guys against him, it often end with prison, torture and maybe death for the criminals.
hope you will have kyuubi open naruto eyes.
don't want a happy go lucky jesus naruto who smile to his tormentors and tell them "i will protect you".
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
love the last line
AktheRuiner chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
Nice chapter. I enjoyed reading Naruto's and Hanabi's interactions. I'm also interested to see how Naruto's "friendship" with Kabuto plays out. Anyway thanks for writing, and looking forward to more.
blasterdog chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
Interesting version of young naruto, not a fool. Just very excitable, I wonder how this will change as he grows. Great chapter.
LordTicky chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
Interesting, having Naruto work with senbon. Is he eventually going to combine the trick he's trying to replicate with lightning chakra to create a railgun-like effect?
Drust chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
Interesting chapter. Funny to see Naruto completely oblivious to women. You write him well, getting him reasonably stronger (realistically, not like the manga which gave him all the power at the end.). Interested to see the interaction between Hinata and Hanabi, hopefully awkward jealousy. Update soon I hope!
Ryuujin96 chapter 4 . 6/3/2016
Great chapter. I am hoping this won't turn into a story where Naruto is anti Konoha or anti Toad, because while I don't know for sure it feels like Naruto and Jiraiya falling out made it a bit hard to continue. Instead you could make the Panthers and Toad allies... I hope you will at least consider it. Anyways I like Naruto and Hanabi second meeting and I am looking forward to the next chapter.
MrBogus chapter 3 . 5/31/2016
At least this time around you don't kill off the girls Naruto likes. This was my most disapointing point in the other story. Anko and the OC introduced, some fluff chapters and suddenly... dead.

Deus ex machina.. And 2 paragraphs further down the line, Naruto was fine again, more or less...
Im curious how you'd do this time around
Mikaeru346 chapter 3 . 5/13/2016
I wonder how she will react when she know that Hyuuga clan steal their own clansmen freedom.
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »