Reviews for Evanescent
Satisfied Reader chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
The best points of the original version that I hope are still in this remake:
- The Panther clan (The integration in the story was perfect)
- Naruto/Hanabi pairing (Even better if is introduced earlier)
- Cannibal Shino (Never seen this before, and was awesome)
Drust chapter 2 . 4/3/2016
Will Hanabi still be the pairing?
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 2 . 3/21/2016
Welcome, Kurama, to a child's logic. Have fun. *Cackles*
Kelidorous chapter 2 . 3/21/2016
And Naruto has taken the first step to badassery! I'm wondering if Naruto/Hanabi is still going to be the main pairing.
kittenkitten746 chapter 2 . 3/21/2016
So far, it's a really well built switch, but, can you keep Shino as a cannibal? I think that was my favourite part of the old version.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/20/2016
Stupid trash just like all the other trash on my website
justafan chapter 2 . 3/20/2016
all right right now we have pushover naruto we need something soul shattering so he can become a badass and wondering if hanabi will still have a role to play in this new version is she still in the pairing.
ConorFSOS chapter 2 . 3/20/2016
I just finished reading the original and then the remake I love them both it reminds me of hei from darker than black (it would be so cool if naruto used the wire and knife hei uses)
SPark681 chapter 2 . 3/20/2016
Well this should be good wonder what all those lightning strikes did to Naruto is he like the flash with super speed or does he have more than that anyways keep up the great work!
TubfullOfDishes345 chapter 2 . 3/20/2016
Lol, best end to a chapter! Very entertaining chapter, hope to see more soon.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 2 . 3/20/2016
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
blasterdog chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
HA! An oldie but a goody. One of childhoods greatest rebuttles. Nice way to end it, great chapter man.
PugTheMagician chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
I usually dont like naruto's that are this naive and foolish but hes a kid so i'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I loved the result of naruto trying treewalking unaided, i hope that comes into play during his fighting. I imagine it will end up like the unholy combination of tsunade and Ay, a super strength coupled with extreme electric speed
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
Come on Naruto fight back
LordTicky chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
What can I say? Your old story was awesome and you've given every indication that this one will be just as awesome. Also, loved how Naruto overpowered the tree walking technique like that. I can see Naruto using that as an actual technique later.
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »