Reviews for Evanescent
Ilikebob chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
Imagine if Naruto kicked open a door with the same amount of chakra that he used on the tree, it would be epic!
OmniOmen chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
Ah, I truly love this story. Everything so far is looking much better than it did before! And your characterization is spot-on! Can't wait for the next chapter!
ivan0061509 chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
Nice chaper it entrating and good so can't wait for the next chapter
vampireharry the 2 chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
This seems really cool! I can't wait for more!
AEthura chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
I definitely like it so far. I'm not sure about Hiruzen's reaction when he saw Naruto after the lightning strike, though. Hiruzen appears to care but makes no real action to ascertain Naruto's well being. Maybe Naruto managed to recover well enough to appear mostly fine, but I would imagine that he's still in the middle of a scorch mark with his clothes and hair worse for wear. Certainly seems like enough cause for concern to at least check his pulse. Perhaps there was a reason I am not aware of for why Hiruzen decided to take no action himself, but I'm having a tougher time understanding why he decided to send someone to get Asuma. Instead of leaving the boy on the ground while he waited for Asuma, he could have had any one of the ANBU members around him take Naruto to the hospital, especially since Hiruzen obviously trusts them enough to defend Naruto in the hospital. It seemed as if he had no reason to call Asuma this time around. Now if you had intended for Hiruzen to take notice of sparks flying around Naruto or how his hair seems to be held up from static or some other visual cue, then I could believe why Hiruzen stood back and called Asuma instead of doing something with what he had on hand. That being said, I am looking forward to this rewrite. The last story was tough to read at the start but gradually got better as I got closer to the end. Although I suppose I was lucky that I read the story after your edits, or so I gathered from several of your comments while reading through the story. Anyway, I hope you manage to finish this story to your own satisfaction.
M1kayu chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Awesome job on the remake. The original was great to buy this chapter shows that you've improved since you started the original. I LOVE IT!
Navn Ukjent chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
It will be interesting to see where you take this rewrite.

I do think you should change your word choice in the scene where Naruto has just been taken to the hospital. You wrote: "The ANBU, forever loyal to their leader, offered a silent sign of acceptance as they began to carol the citizens, allowing Hiruzen to slip away from the square to the hospital."

This is the definition:
- carol: sing or say (something) happily. / the activity of singing Christmas carols.

Even if you meant to use the closest reasonable word, which is "cajole", it also doesn't fit the situation as you can see from this definition:
- cajole: persuade (someone) to do something by sustained coaxing or flattery.

It would be better to simply use "round up" or something similar.
Mikaeru346 chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
I hope he can use his lightning in different way
Oniele chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Ryuujin96 chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Great first chapter. I know this has been ask before, but will the pairing remain the same, because I would really like to see it explored? One thing I hope is that Naruto does not end up with the same personality as in the original or that he attacks Konoha shinobi or the Toads. He really shot himself in the foot there. Anyways great chapter again.
Armourercj345 chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Awesome.
blasterdog chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Man it's freakin great to have this fic back. The first one was epic and I can't wait to see where you go from here. Great start
Black Magic99 chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
is the pairing the same
Blandusername chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
I think this was better than the original. It would be cool if you gave naruto ranton (storm release) you know because he was struck by lightning in the middle of a storm.
Kelidorous chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Glad to see that you are evolving as an author. I hope to see that you plan this to be a Naruto/Hanabi fic.
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »