Reviews for Discovery
Trude chapter 1 . 7/14/2018
wonderful story
The-KLF chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
I loved this, and somehow I don't think I ever read it before?! A terrible oversight which I am glad to have rectified.
EllaNight chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
Aaaahhhh! Meg this was so freaking good! I loved Lanie's outsider perspective ! Seriously this was beautifully written !
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
hello yes I love this I 100% agree with this
this is definitely how lanie found out omg

I love it
like she is so worried about kate because of what javi told her and because kate doesn't talk to her and she needs her to be okay and goes visiting her because she's her friend and she's worried

and then there is caskett making out in front of her and just so happy and in love and ahhhhhhhhh oh my god yes
lanie's reaction was so good omg

and kate is so happy and lanie can see and is happy for her and rick and I am happy and we're all happy and I love this and omg yes this defintely happened
this is so how lanie found out omg

-Anja
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Lanie throws her hands up, not even bothering to disguise the emotion on her face and in her voice anymore. "Oh my God, girl!

Lol. She was just so happy for the both of them! Rightfully so.
Thanks
Lokken.8 chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Good old Lanie! Great piece!
stoli16 chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Love. And I completely agree. Lanie totally knew.
Kecartep chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Cute story. I like it.
Deb838 chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Ha! That was cute :)
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
I thought it would be impossible to render Lanie speechless and rooted to the spot, but you did it! And then her emotions showing, and Kates glow and Ricks humming... beautiful :-) Lanie is so right, that man is so good for Kate, in every way, and it works both ways.
LDS345 chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
I agree with you. Lanie would have definitely known earlier, or at least figured it out. Thanks for writing something that makes sense and sweet at the same time.
Nanou0111 chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Such a good story! I laughed and smile! Thank you!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
This was really cute! I really enjoyed their little display of love at her apartment door! Lots of fun!
bluedaisy05 chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Oh yes, Lanie definitely knew! And this is a completely plausible way that Lanie could've discovered it. Personally, I don't think Kate knew that Lanie knew until after their Hamptons vacay, but this was a delightful interpretation that had me smiling the whole way through! Friendship is such an important part of life - I love seeing it celebrated here. Another great one for the books, Meg!
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
I like Lanie's reaction to what she saw. Perfect. I bet she knew too for all those years.