Reviews for The Arctic Swordsman - Watchman of the Stars
Yakosh chapter 33 . 1/23/2018
Plot twist, Kione is Diavel's little sister.
Yakosh chapter 32 . 1/23/2018
Amusphere Camera Profit (eyesight)... Like, with Kirito's technical skills, rigging up a camera to the part of the Amusphere responsible for sight should be easy, and since just her eyes were damaged, this should let her see, even if it isn't ideal.
Yakosh chapter 6 . 1/20/2018
And what happens to Grimlock?
TheSib chapter 43 . 2/24/2017
Great ending, loved seeing all the kids from my Wyvern's Inferno OCs. Looking forward to your new version of Arctic Swordsman and where you take it.
Ethan Kironus chapter 42 . 2/24/2017
I SHIP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
TheSib chapter 42 . 2/24/2017
Great chapter and such a sweet ending there.
Mataras chapter 42 . 2/23/2017
No! Never! Never say goodbye! I REFUSE, AAAAAAAAAAAH!
In all seriousness, though, this was a great chapter, as I have come to expect from you. You've really come a long way since the day you asked if I could help out with this little project of yours, and I'm glad to see you coming into your own even more as a writer.
I await the conclusion to this tale, Arctic Swordsman.
Mataras chapter 41 . 2/21/2017
DUDE, that was great! I honestly had no idea who was gonna win that last one, and you did not disappoint in the delivery!
TheSib chapter 41 . 2/16/2017
Dark chapter. Very interesting look at Mataras's past.
TheSib chapter 40 . 1/29/2017
Doing the Arctic Swordsman in regular ALO. I'm interested to see where this goes. Though I have to admit I'm disappointed to hear this will be the last arc.
Lord Pyrus chapter 40 . 1/28/2017
Yeah! Now that's what I'm talking about! Keep up with the good work, dude!
Guest chapter 38 . 1/22/2017
Will you be updating soon? It's been awhile since the last chapter.
Mataras chapter 39 . 1/23/2017
ALL THE YES! YOU GOT MATARAS' DRAGON SLAYER MAGIC IN HERE?! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!
Lord Pyrus chapter 39 . 1/23/2017
Good as always, and plenty of action. My favorite. Heh.

Though of course, I'm at the edge of my seat. No bias whatsoever. *innocent whistle*
TheSib chapter 39 . 1/23/2017
Yeah! Go Alice! Glad to see Wyvern's Inferno win a round. I especially liked that last skill you had her use. As always, great chapter. Looking forward to the next one.