Reviews for The Arctic Swordsman - Watchman of the Stars
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 22 . 6/20/2016
Awesome chapter! I enjoyed this!
Mandalore the Survivor chapter 22 . 6/20/2016
Unfortunately am little disappointed my character in this chapter. I was more expecting my character becoming one of those interesting sideline characters that would show up once and while, not just get killed off like that.

While you did capture his character fairly right, I was just expecting bit more. His interactions with Angel was interesting though it's safe see Angel isn't best necessary best example for Mandalorian, depending which you mean as she fits more closer to Boba Fett or Shae Vizla.

Though I do think she's misunderstanding about honor. She's seeing it though way of fighting, not way of action. I have no doubts she'll have no problems shooting people in back, I doubt she'll kill civilians or stuff like that. Like j said, depends on which honor you mean.

My fault though, should have given more details and realized things were not what I could have liked be. It's unfortunately making me rethink on giving OCs out to authors as I realize it's starting become bad idea.

Still I thank you for using him, sorry this is off putting but just becoming depressed on several matters. An overall nice chapter.

Good luck, till next time.
PAR KOTE BAL IJAAT BE MAND'ALOR!
Mataras chapter 22 . 6/20/2016
WHOA. I had no idea the TheSib was reading this! Full points to you, Arctic Swordsman! I think this just goes to show how much you've grown as a writer in the time that you've spent on this project. Well done!
TheSib chapter 22 . 6/20/2016
Awesome chapter! Loved seeing Helios and Ren in action! Hopefully we'll get to see the rest of Wyvern's Inferno during the jailbreak next chapter.

Thx for the shout out btw :)
Lord Pyrus chapter 21 . 6/12/2016
Extremely well written, and I must say: I was captivated by the fight scenes! (Even reread them a couple times.) I particularly like the way Xero was written, and I kinda want to see a little more of him. Keep up the good work!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 21 . 6/12/2016
Awesome chapter! Loved the battle between my OC and Angel! What else do you have planned for Xero in the future?

I digress though. This was a seriously sweet chapter. The battles and egos clashing were so detailed! See ya next update!
TheSib chapter 21 . 6/12/2016
Awesome fight scenes! Looking forward to next chapter.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 20 . 6/7/2016
Awesome chapter! My gosh! This is so AWESOME! Please update again soon!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 19 . 6/7/2016
Caught a few references here and there! Nice work!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 16 . 6/7/2016
By golly! THIS WAS AN AMAZING CHAPTER!
Mataras chapter 20 . 6/7/2016
Dibs! I dibs killing Sugou again!
Lord Pyrus chapter 20 . 6/7/2016
'Ion's inner Star Wars fanboy'. I laughed at that. XD
Mandalore the Survivor chapter 19 . 6/4/2016
Hmm interesting, am curious how will my OC will fit in within the story? Am overall interested to see what will happen in the story.

By looks of things, lots of players will be showing up soon. Good luck, till next time.
PAR KOTE BAL IJAAT BE MAND'ALOR!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Good start! This is shaping up to be a good fic so far!
Mataras chapter 19 . 6/4/2016
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe... I am very pleased with the direction that this is going in. If I can make one friendly suggestion, it's that you should come up with more insults than the classic 'Jedi scum', cos if you repeat the same insult or phrase too often, it kind of loses ts effect :P Like, I said, just a suggestion.
Other than that, great chapter!
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »