Reviews for The Arctic Swordsman - Watchman of the Stars
Warlord Fellhammer chapter 4 . 3/31/2016
Well that is a refreshing change... Having Silica join the MBC instead of just fading out of the story like so many others do. Very much appreciated! Very much so!
Warlord Fellhammer chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
So, my good friend Mataras has redirected me to this story, and might i say, a very good first chapter, not much wrong that i could see, so keep up the good work!
553Colinm chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
Don't kill her please
553Colinm chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Oooh mystery
Mataras chapter 8 . 3/21/2016
Black Cat Law... I like it! Good work, see you for the next round. By the way, as a suggestion, you might want to change the rating on this story from M to T, at least until you get more followers.
Mataras chapter 7 . 3/17/2016
Hmm... Very interesting. You managed to keep my harsh personality in check with another, slightly kinder one. Well played once again, and I look forward to seeing the next chapter.
Mataras chapter 6 . 3/15/2016
The heck-?! No! I will freaking murder that bastard if I have to drag him out of a bloody safe zone to do it! NOOOOOOOO! Other than that... Well thought-out. Good chapter. I will be recommending it as soon as my laptop is repaired and I can start writing again :P
Mandalore the Survivor chapter 5 . 3/13/2016
Hmm very promising story, while I don't know Sword Art Online very well, I am getting very interested in this, I'm quite curious to why this is listed as a crossover with Star Wars? Either way it's interesting.

Anyway if am thinking this is what I think is crossing over with Star Wars, then I got a suggestion if your interested? Up to you.

Good luck, till next time.
PAR KOTE BAL IJAAT BE MAND'ALOR!
Mataras chapter 4 . 3/10/2016
Yes! YES! The pecking order! I love it! Hahahahahahahahaha!
Mataras chapter 3 . 3/7/2016
Hehe, I see someone's been busy! Well done again! I'm interested to see who you pair up Ion with, if anybody, and if you do, send me a PM if you want some tips on fluidity in bringing two people together!
Mataras chapter 2 . 2/29/2016
Oohohoho, I like this! Keeping Diavel on is sure to create some nice ripples in this story! Looking forward to the next chapter, well done!
P.S. Very well done on the format changes!
Mataras chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Haha, I already like this very much! I'll be sure to recommend it to my audience when I post the next chapter on the Slayer of Aincrad. The only thing you gotta work on is your format- I know it's a pain, but when you enter spaces between paragraphs and lines between time jumps, it really makes for a much smoother read. But like I said, other than that, I'm super looking forward to this! Link start indeed!
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7