Reviews for A Lesson In Dying
Enbi chapter 6 . 5/5/2016
OOOH, I'm excited to see what will happen next!
Love Stories00 chapter 6 . 5/3/2016
That is one mean cliffhanger. I can't wait to read the next one. This chapter had me on the edge of my seat for the chase part. Well done.
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 6 . 5/3/2016
Gah! CliffyCan't wait for the next chapter to find out who this mysterious person is. Also, yay, for Raika deciding to get back at the bullies in the near future. Hopefully, she can put that anger to good use.
Sublimey chapter 6 . 5/2/2016
Poor baby! I feel so bad for her... Raika, babe, you don't have to be the bigger person! Fight back against your bullies! Anything is better than cutting up your hands by picking up glass and hacking off your hair.

Anyway- great chapter! The last part really got me. I'm really enjoying reading Raika as a character, and I'm SO CURIOUS about who found her in the alleyway! Guess I'll have to wait until next chapter, huh? See you then!
k chapter 6 . 5/2/2016
I feel for Raika and the bullying she goes through so much. ;n;

That aside I love Raika a lot? I especially love the characters and small slice of world building u gave her and her family so far.
geekycutecupcake chapter 6 . 5/2/2016
Please let her kick those brat's asses in the next chapter!
i30817 chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
Will she finally kill the little shit?
AnimeViolinist001 chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
I think this chapter and the last really capture the fact that when I was bullied, the worst part wasn't the actual bullying, but the fact that no one would do anything or notice. Also, the fact that, for some reason, there's some kind of shame in being bullied.
But I'm hoping this all changes for Raika with the arrival of whoever this is! I know you mentioned a woman with red hair and my first thought was Kushina. However, it's been a really long time and I really don't know if my timelines are correct, but I feel like would be younger? I don't know. I've probably got this all wrong. But what really matters is that I hope whoever shows up is going to help her!
I look forward to the next chapter. :]
Alice chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
vivement la suite
sketchtheunicorn chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
And so she meets Kushina. Awesome story so far, love the different perspective. Keep up the good work.
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 6 . 4/30/2016
-stares at red-haired woman- ... That can't be Kushina. It's way before her time, isn't it? I mean I haven't watched Naruto in forever so I might have the timelines fucked up, but at the very least she should still be a kid, so that can't be her. It might be her mother, though? Just the fact that you mentioned that explicit detail makes me think that somehow she WILL be important... Update soon!
bored411 chapter 6 . 4/30/2016
ooh boy. can't wait to see how that turns out and i wonder who found her. super curious and i can't wait to see if they help her out or not. so please update this again soon! i'm bouncing in my seat in wait for more
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 6 . 4/30/2016
Wish Raika could just beat up the bullies and teach them a lesson, don't know why instead of just enduring it and running away. Looking forward to the next chapter to see what she does next
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 5 . 4/24/2016
You go Raika, telling that teacher off for using the 'boys pick on girls because they like them' excuse! Chauvinistic shit-stained assface. -huffs-
Redhairedninja chapter 5 . 4/20/2016
I liked the interactions in this chapter! Interesting that she is being bullied, wonder how she will deal with it.
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »