Reviews for A Lesson In Dying
KNoSleep chapter 5 . 4/17/2016
why chapter no moving..Oh...Updates, I need them. Just letting you know.
Sublimey chapter 5 . 4/15/2016
Aw, poor raika! Seeing her get bullied is awful, I hope hanako and iruka help her out, or tell her dad or something. Other than that, I'm totally up for raika to punch her Billie sin the face. The poor girl doesn't deserve the torment :'(
Sublimey chapter 4 . 4/15/2016
Woo! I'm really enjoying how things are moving forward, and I really like how you portrayed her going to school! (Also, tiny iruka makes my heart sing) I'm super exited to get to the next chapter! Alright!
Aleycat4eva chapter 5 . 4/14/2016
I really love how you deal with Raika's death. It's masterfully handled, the mind just sort of following a thought-
Then flawlessly repressing it and switching gears. Avoiding it, moving sideways if not forward. I also like the sort of character Raika displays; isolated, smart but not strong, capable of interaction but not charismatic, and detached but not apathetic.

Keep up the good work!
Sublimey chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Okay, so, I'm already super invested in this story on chapter one. I'm also writing a SI sort of story, around like, the same word count, and I'm super inspired by how your story is unfolding. The way you introduce your character and tackle rebirth is so good, honestly, it's like a breath of fresh air. I'll be following your story over the next while, and I cannot wait to see where it ends up. I can't wait to read the next four chapters you've uploaded, and the rest to come!
Gal chapter 5 . 4/10/2016
Please continue this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/9/2016
Good chapter
Luana LS chapter 5 . 4/9/2016
In her case is very simple, back attack. My mom always told me that if I am attacked by a colleague was to return the attack. If she does not beat me, nobody else will do is what she told me!
This chapter was a bit distressing, I liked it, but you know ... I wanted to see Raika to come out on top.
AnimeViolinist001 chapter 5 . 4/9/2016
Seeing Raika be bullied reminds me of when I was bullied at around her age. I was born in America, but my parents are immigrants, so Vietnamese was my first language instead of English. School was pretty rough because kids can be rather cruel, but I quickly did my best to learn English to try and get them to shut up. However, it kind of backfired because my level of English was far beyond what the average speaker would know and they just made fun of me for being a know-it-all. I've cut back a lot and even though I should know as an English major, I don't really remember how to "properly" speak English, but there are a few memories of a tiny little Asian girl correcting someone on the proper usage of "whom" and using words like "genuflect" and "protean".
Anyway, I've been rambling about myself for long enough. The point I'm trying to make is that I hope Raika is able to find the strength to overcome these bullies and put them in their places because it clearly seems like no one else is going to help her. To be honest, if I could give some advice to little me, I would probably just tell little me to punch everyone in the face and I'm kind of hoping Raika does the same. The consequences can always be dealt with later. XP
Wonderful job and as always, I will be patiently awaiting the next chapter. :]
bored411 chapter 5 . 4/9/2016
man, that's gotta suck. i'm curious to see how she deals with it though. i want to see that brat knocked down a peg and i'm sure she could do it if she tried. can't wait to see what you come up with though, so please update again soon!
Love Stories00 chapter 5 . 4/9/2016
Liked the paragraphs were you said how the war affected her.
ANON chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
Aaaah! Another Naruto Rebirth Fic! I can't wait to see where you're going with this! There really isn't much of an obligation for Raika to change things as they are though I'm sure that will change in the next chapter. I can imagine the temptation of just letting the dice roll. I like Raika and Mugen's interactions though. And we never did get that explanation on why Hikari has no physical grave. Kudos!
AnimeViolinist001 chapter 4 . 3/31/2016
Not going to lie, but I was a bit hesitant to start reading this because I haven't read anything Naruto related in years and I was worried that I'd be completely lost. Somehow, I did manage to retain information on Naruto and I'm greatly enjoying this fic so far, which isn't surprising with you being the author.
I love your take on the rebirth idea. It's really interesting to see Raika's internal struggles of being an adult in a child's body and how she's adapting her previous knowledge with her current situation. Are we going to learn a bit more about her previous life as well? I can't wait to learn about what really happened to her mother because that obviously has a great deal of influence and significance. I'm also excited to see some more familiar characters as well and how their interactions with Raika are going to be like.
Good job as always. I look forward to the next chapter and will be patiently waiting. :]
Redhairedninja chapter 4 . 3/28/2016
I liked Hana! I hope we see more of her in future chapters! Update soon!
Apple Of Eris chapter 4 . 3/27/2016