Reviews for A Lesson In Dying
A.weak.stranger chapter 4 . 3/27/2016
I FINALLY FOUND AN AWESOME FIC TO READ. PLEASE CONTINUE. THANK YOU.
MiyuKazu chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
I'm already in love with your story tbqh
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
Awesome I wonder what'll happen next! :)
bored411 chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
ooh, can't wait to see how things turn out as far as her plans go. and i am super curious to see what happens next, so please update this again soon!
Redhairedninja chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
Looking forward to the academy. Update soon
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
So sad that her mother in this world was killed :( I wonder what her training to be a ninja will be like. Also what timeline is this in, from the tags is it somewhere where Kushina and Minato are still around and during the third war?
ak74224 chapter 3 . 3/15/2016
great chapter
i30817 chapter 3 . 3/14/2016
Bad choice obviously. And the only reason not to be a civilian who trains in Konoha is Danzo.

Oh well, i suppose shadow clone can be useful to multitask even in civilian engineering pursuits (shadow clone memory retention is such a fucking cheat that it better give out aneurysm like candy to anyone not a Tailed beast container from prolonged use, otherwise every fucking chunin ninja would use them in training).
i30817 chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
I hope this is not another fic that takes a page out of Sakura ridiculous inner personality troubles. Multiple personality is such a ridiculous trope...
bored411 chapter 3 . 3/12/2016
whoo! can't wait to see how things turn out in the academy i'm curious who she'll bump into there. so please update this again soon!
ak74224 chapter 2 . 3/9/2016
Great story I like your story so far please update
Redhairedninja chapter 2 . 3/7/2016
I like the way you're not just letting your oc get over the reincarnation thing. I wonder how that will effect her career as a ninja though?
Redhairedninja chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Interesting take on the rebirth line, looking forward to seeing where this goes!
Rhiuss chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Very interesting first chapter! I loved the way you managed to convey the chaos of what's happening to the main character in such a simple way. I'm not a huge fan of self inserts, but I do love original characters so I thought I'd give this a try and I have to say, I may just start giving self inserts a chance :) Hope you get the inspiration to continue the series!
bored411 chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
ooh boy. sounds like she's got some trouble dealing with that accident. love how you have bits of that interrupting the flow of the story though! it's definitely something i haven't seen before and i like it can't wait to see what happens next though! i'm excited to read more.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »