Reviews for Not Another Teen Story (ON HOLD)
reemarie36 chapter 16 . 9/9
MIIIIINAAAAAAA! I went into there ON HOLD stories knowing that they weren’t complete, but girl, when will they be put back into play?! Hahahahaha. I don’t mean to sound obnoxiously impatient, but my dear-I am so hooked! I hope you’re well doll! Hope to hear from you soon! Xo
WillowAvenue chapter 16 . 1/20
Love this, would love to know why you didn’t co tinue this story x
Trinity chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
I’ve been checking on this story for two years lol it’s that good
Green Peppers chapter 10 . 9/29/2018
Love this story sooooooooo much!
Now I cannot stop listening to "Je vais t'aimer". I did use the google translator It was such a powerful and beautiful image having both Jace and Clary waltzing while he wispers-sings the song to her...I have no words.
Once again you manage to amazed me with what you can do while mixing all the well know ingredients and comeing up with brand new characters. CONGRATULATIONS!
Thanks and love like always
AMFADAAMFAG chapter 1 . 7/31/2018
This is a very cool story. I kind of feel bad for both Jace and Jon because of Clary's obviousness. I would adore if you finished this story.
OurLittleInfinity3 chapter 16 . 5/20/2018
When are you planning on updating? Love this story xx
Heronducks chapter 16 . 3/16/2018
I love this story and really hope you continue it :) x
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2018
Please update I love this story, don't get me wrong all your stories are great but I'm dying to know how this one ends
brickman6399 chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
please update and continue
ReadingIsForNerds chapter 16 . 10/14/2017
Please continue this story soon! I love it so much and you left it on such a huge cliffie! I have to know what happens next. Pretty please!
Jessilou525 chapter 16 . 8/27/2017
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/23/2017
Please update, the suspense is killing us!
sarcasmkilledthedinosaurs chapter 16 . 8/3/2017
This is possibly my favorite story of yours. I hope you update soon
CloeClaire chapter 16 . 7/29/2017
Please continue this story!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/27/2017