Reviews for Evergreen Loop
Guest chapter 18 . 9h
Fuck you. Why do you start a story when you can't finish it properly? Especially when you put it out for people to read. At least have the decency to tell us if or when you will update.
Looking forward to an update
Cina's chapter 18 . 8/27
Well I hope she goes... but I also hope nothing happens to upset her her like Mike or Lauren. Loved it.
Cina's chapter 8 . 8/27
I can so relate to this Bella... I was so much like her in high school. Extremely shy and popular boy liked me. Of course all the popular girls thought differently.
cctwilight chapter 18 . 8/21
Come on Bella, go to the party with Edward!
cctwilight chapter 17 . 8/21
Sweet chapter!
Anonymous reviewer here: love your story, very relatable "inner workings" of two teenagers' minds, not to mention their interactions with each other. I can see myself thinking the same way as Bella and Edward, and that means you haven't felt the need to create forced character flaws for your charcters to emerge as real humans. Waiting for more.
NKubie chapter 18 . 8/6
Always a fun surprise to see this story in my inbox!

xo
Nan
New favourite story I think!
Vamps09 chapter 18 . 7/28
I hope she goes and has a good time!
slightlyrealness12 chapter 1 . 7/25
This story is freaking amazing. You have managed to make such an insecure, yet likable Bella that it's insane. This Edward is adorable and wonderful, plus the plot line is so well written. My only wish is that I had found it after it's completed so I won't be worried it won't get finished!
I'm really hoping that she goes to the party! I have a feeling she'll go but I think there will be drama
Oh the lunch thing was interesting
alli62 chapter 18 . 7/21
I just reread the whole thing. It's even better the second time. I just love this story. I can feel her uncomfortableness. And every time Jasper and Alice come up, I find myself smiling.

Thanks so much for writing and shariing it.
Love your story so much. I wasn't going to start another story that wasn't complete, but I couldn't stop reading. :) These two are so cute together. I love how they both respect each other and seem to be such a perfect fit. Can't wait to see if Bella will continue to break out of her comfort zone. Not sure how she's going to handle Edward if he gets drunk. Has she ever been around him when he's been drinking. Love Alice and Jasper too. What's the deal with Rosalie though. Keep up the great writing. Thanks :)
1,268 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »