Reviews for MEMORY
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
so sad...
anon3908 chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
This brought tears to my eyes. A beautifully written piece, made sadder because it's true. Your use of words is amazing in this piece. I'm sorry for you loss but I think this is a wonderful way to honor him. Again this was just a beautifully written piece. Just amazing.
FiveFiveGenie chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
What a sad story...and even sadder because it's true.

I'm sorry for your loss, but am glad you chose to honor your friend by posting such a wonderful tribute to him.
DJTCluva chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
wow...beautiful. this was a very touching story and i am so sorry for your loss.
Sierra chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
God bless you and all the people that were close to Marc. And God bless HIM for serving his country and paying the ultimate sacrifice.

You will be in my prayers. This was a beautiful tribute to your friend.

Sierra.
kich chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
OMG that brought tears to my eyes that it very difficult for anyone to accomplish. I am very proud of you to be brave enough to even post it. I give you a standing obation and thank you for sharing such a sad, emotional true story.

:Dkich:D

Trust in the kich

The kich is good.

sUnKiSsT chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
I thought that I should give you a proper review!

Very sad story, but the words used in it were awesome. Great...no..SUPER job. Oh, and for your summary..you may want to correct it to this...

"A hard experience for policeman. This actually happened. In memory of my bestfriend, Marc, who died during his job."

Lol, sorry but I just thought you should know :)

Buh Bye

Ashley
Aleetza chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
This was so sad. I'm really sorry about your friend, and I think it was a great way to remember him. I think he'd liked that. Well written.

Aleetza