Reviews for Mystic Knight Online
Yog-sothsoth chapter 32 . 4/24
Did you purposely made all magic users so... pathetic? I mean, wtf, a muggle winning a 1 on 1 fidht? A muggle killing 3 of 5 magicals? Magic supposed to be an ultimate real life cheat, not a market tricks. I don't think fighting capabilities should matter much when your opponent can block bullets and have a, a lot of various methods to restrain or kill from the distance.
DBoblivion chapter 15 . 4/11
Oh god please tell me magic isn't being introduced inside sao
4fundaore chapter 63 . 2/16
Thanks.
And you stopped here? All that filler garbage you shoved down our throats and you couldn’t even give this story an ending?
Btw. Gleam eyes was the first floor boss, not 74th. Almost twenty chapters of nothing. Hopefully you will GET TO THE FUCKING POINT soon.
Dirtbag writer liked wasting everyone’s time.
So much filler bullshit.
More stupid shit that does nothing to advance the plot.
Another worthless chapter. You sure do have a ton of them. This story could have half the word count and lose nothing.
And another pointless chapter that contained absolutely nothing of importance.
I feel that the final confrontation is being stalled with filler after filler after filler. Almost nothing that has happened in almost ten chapters has been anything but filler. Im starting to skim more and more because I just dont care about the stupid filler. At this point, the guild needs to have its final confrontation already. Nothing else at all is important. Not a damn thing can compare to how much that needs to happen and as soon as possible. Im losing interest quickly because it’s all bullshit.
Dragging the filler content out needlessly.
Spellflame chapter 19 . 2/9
… does Harry have two lives?
jmcdavid chapter 26 . 1/9
Methinks that even if they're less fantastic than their counterparts, the analogues to the Sailor Senshi are still quite good at magic, and the Shiba and Underworld Knights are still experts at using the sword.

Nice homages to Sailor Moon, Samurai Sentai Shinkenger, and Garo, by the way.
jmcdavid chapter 11 . 1/6
Oh nice, the Moonlit Black Cats make their debut, but the trap that killed them in canon was already tripped and defeated. Hopefully they get to make it through the game as a result.

Oh dear, Lind's about to do something stupid, isn't he?
2,186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »