Reviews for Mystic Knight Online
Khatre chapter 2 . 2/2
Everyone knows Kleins True name is BallsDeep69 :P
Questara chapter 26 . 1/22
I just have to say I love the Malibu comics references in the story. There is not for love for them anymore.
ShaunaChe chapter 1 . 1/14
Want to say I adore this tale. I love the set up and you did a grand job with everyone. Honestly wish this was published, heck better alternative Potter then we are getting from Rowling right now.
femalefarrier chapter 63 . 1/11
Please keep going loving the story...
fanreader18 chapter 5 . 12/12/2019
So...Hadrian and Kirito no longer have any balls? Ok. I'mma refer to them with the female pronouns from now on.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 63 . 11/26/2019
Okay this was cute and adorable, and I'm off to read the sequel!
RT89 chapter 63 . 11/16/2019
Outstanding story and a great ending. Looking forward to reading the sequel!
Revan Nonaka chapter 50 . 11/10/2019
R.I.P
Here lies the traitor of magical britain

Harry James Potter.
So high achieved, how far he fell.

31.07.2010
14.09.2024

well, guess that says anythimg... dang that I didn't cach this while it was written.
Revan Nonaka chapter 39 . 11/8/2019
I congratulate you on writing Sirius as Remus Lupin.

After all, Sirius doesn't like a good prank, or withhold information to suprise as many as possible, while chuckling his head off.

no, no.. Sirius was the serius in that gang...
RT89 chapter 39 . 10/28/2019
Loved it.
RT89 chapter 38 . 10/27/2019
Anyone in the know should know why, particularly a certain impish fox; that wedding scene was Magical. Great chapter.
RT89 chapter 37 . 10/26/2019
Bloody brilliant filler chapter, insightful and a laugh with every sentence. Thanks for that hour of laughter! Shame about Klein though, he might not make it to the end of the game if Keiko's grandparents find out... ;}
RT89 chapter 36 . 10/26/2019
Quite an enjoyable chapter, I hope you put their marriage discution as part of the next outside view.
RT89 chapter 35 . 10/25/2019
Another enjoyable look on the outside. Loving this story.
FirstThaumaturgy chapter 16 . 10/22/2019
Silica Translation s "Don't want to. Tickle me and all stab you, Let me Sleep.". This was nicely written.
2,066 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »