Reviews for Mystic Knight Online
BMS chapter 63 . 6/9
GREAT STORY!
Simply put its the BEST SAO story I've seen on the sight.
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 6/7
Interesting
ilya39 chapter 63 . 6/4
Well, i can see how someone might say that the ending seems a bit... rushed, to say the least. The "epilogue" being the worst, and the last few chapters before that being slightly better. That was somewhat sharp contrast with all of the details explained in the chapters before, and overall story lenght. Or maybe it was just that too many loose ends were left unsaid in the epilogue, like another chapter of that was in order, at least. Oh well, that was pretty fun to read anyway, and damn i'm hooked at SAO fandom now (i'm coming originally from HP fandom, and a gamer myself, so most of the things SAO talks about are familiar enough to me to be clear)
Oh well [2]. That was a fun one, if somewhat too descriptive somewhere in the middle and a bit too undescriptive at the end :D 9/10, for all my experience tells that finishing that giant of a story wasn't a small feat in the first place.
CodyJaaxs chapter 63 . 5/7
I love this story so much, but wow does it end almost abruptly. But other than that its a wonderful and amazing story!
SaintMichael95 chapter 60 . 5/7
I like this story. I do. But I'm extremely disappointed that magic hasn't played more of a part in it. It's especially irritating that Harry made the affinity crystals and now can't even use them for boss fights, pretty much making it utterly pointless. Its things like that that's making it a grind to finish these last chapters of the story.
Mcc9901 chapter 17 . 5/6
17 chapters in and I finally noticed the references to ranma... great story from what I have read.
pwtcmcneil chapter 19 . 4/21
will philia pop up?
Tim chapter 63 . 4/18
Im just gonna say that this was one of the fanfics with the best character developments i'v read, atleast the one that felt the most REAL! Personally i also think it wastly improved the story of SAO and made ALL the characters more reletable.
So nice work! Even if i personally whould like an Epilogue
Amazing story. I love it
Dhamon45 chapter 17 . 3/19
Turns out I had started reading the sequel first but caught myself and found my way here. Just one question, is "that one town near that shrine in Okayama" supposed to be Tenchi Masaki's home?
I actually thought maybe they'd have a moment of mercy and use the Divine Stone of the Returning Soul and resurrect him.
XInsanityXGuiltechXShadowwindX chapter 59 . 3/14
I don't think I commented on it the last three times I read this chapter, but the fight between Asuna and Kirito is actually kind of expected to last a LONG time, and will only end when one gets lucky, or one makes a mistake.

Despite the classification of the Dual Wielding Skill as "Ultimate Offense" Kirito is actually a Defensive Speed DPS when it comes to combat style, which is why he's so dangerous with the "Ultimate Offense" Skill. The fact that he follows a STR/VIT build only really applies to stats, but works for him because of his style relying more on his Reaction Time, more than anything else.

Asuna, on the other hand, is an Offensive Speed DPS fighter. Despite her high level, she focuses more on Speed and Agility than anything else, like an actual Fencer on crack. I know less about her style, despite the similarity, but that's because it's not actually mine.

The fighting styles are similar, almost identical, but their priorities in said style is where the major difference is. The same road, just different lanes, so to speak. In this duel, Kirito barely edged ahead. The next time, it might be Asuna. The two of them are TRUE Equals. Its the only reason I don't actually think Reki got that pairing wrong. Their fighting styles are equal, but Opposite. And they both compliment each other, mostly because of their experience in fighting together, but also because their skills developed in response to the pairing their styles created in all of those boss fights.

The Blood of Battle is thicker than the Water of the Womb, after all.

I know more about Kirito's Style, mainly because I'm much the same way. Just nowhere NEAR his level or experience.
Syk chapter 11 . 3/6
Because this is a Sao crossover, I was not going to say anything, yet in chapter eleven you implied the names Hadrian and Harry are related. That Harry is an informal version of Hadrian. They are not. They are in Norway related. I am assuming like most writers on here, you read it somewhere and assumed it to be so. The only thing I can tell you is do your own research instead of taking anything on here at face value. Other then that I am really enjoying the story.
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 2/28
This aint my story, but I understand it's illegal but considering the life of the Boy-Who-Lived is at stake couldn't the ICW force the man in charge to restore the Log-out feature by putting him under the Imperious Curse?
wanderingSeeker1540 chapter 63 . 2/16
Love your story and the way you combined worlds. I looking forward to reading more. thank you for letting us be apart of this journey
1,892 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »