Reviews for Keiki de Niyati : Children of Fate
Guest chapter 31 . 9/16/2016
Did you give up on this story as well? I love it! :(
emily chapter 31 . 1/4/2011
omg!this is an amazing story!i mean everything works together in perfect harmony,the charecters,the setting just my only problem is that you stoped at chp.31,plzzzz right more trust me this story could be even more amazing if you finished it.(sorry for the crappy spelling:})
S. L. Echols chapter 31 . 5/1/2010
Is that it? or are you going 2 write more? U have 2! Please, I m begging u heer!
S. L. Echols chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
OK, this is my 2nd time reading this one! I love it and was really pissed when I couldn't find it again!
S. L. Echols chapter 31 . 3/6/2010
So, what's gonna happen next? Is Ayame gonna use it or...? Please, hurry up and get the next friggin' chapter done! I. Want. To. Read. It!
S. L. Echols chapter 28 . 3/6/2010
Okay, okay... now /that's/ funny! Ayame's in heat and Kouga doesn't wat 2 mate with her, 'cause then he'd have to /be/ her mate, right? IDK, but it's funny!
S. L. Echols chapter 26 . 3/6/2010
Potty- mouth Inuyasha is funny! I'm sorry, it's just that I'm tired right now and I'm gettin kinda loopy and don't want 2 erase that. So, sorry. I find it funny that he and his family have have the aid of three beautiful, over-grown kitties. I LOVE the irony in that situation!

Remember, fourteen years old here, so don't expect me to go all critic-y like I did the first few time I commented.
S. L. Echols chapter 14 . 3/6/2010
Whoa! Seriously? /Again?/ Wow, Inuyasha and Kagome must be a /really/ horny couple! And, I say this as a 14-year-old friend, I almost puked! Not in a bad way, just in a... surprised way, I guess. And I almost started to cry when Sango mentioned the curse. If- if they don't kill Naraku before the birth, well... I just hope it's a girl so she can break the curse. *Sniff.*
S. L. Echols chapter 13 . 3/6/2010
Okay, I am liking this more and more! And I think that your description of Kikyo is giving me more insight to her former... Okay, you know what, screw it! I'm done talking like a friggin' critic! i'm seeing more and more of Kikyo's emotions, and that makes me think, 'Hey, maybe she's not a total bitch after all!'

Anyway, I'm /really/ liking this.
S. L. Echols chapter 11 . 3/6/2010
I. Love. It! The part where Rin accidentally calls Sesshoumaru 'Papa,'... That was so cute! U kno, maybe I was wrong about my predjudice against fast-paced stories... U keep it up!
S.L. Echols chapter 9 . 3/6/2010
Okay, to be honest, this is pretty good so far... And don't let that go 2 your head! I'm not much of a fan of stories that happen as fast as this one, but seeing as how it's Inuyasha... I like it. the fast pace makes the story very interesting, keeping me on the edge of my seat. Anyway, keep up the good work.

;)
Diamond chapter 31 . 9/27/2008
i loved dis story u shouldnt have discontiued it but i aint tellin u wat 2 do ill read ur otha stories 2 i luv it wen u do da little dingie at da top w/ur mate:)
IDoInuyasha31 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
This is such an excellent fanfic. I started reading out of intrest of Kagome and Inuyasha pairing and was most attracked to the title, which I was thrilled when it indeed contained Inu/Kag pups. There are not enough fanfic beyond Kagome having pups.

I do have a couple of comments though. I would have loved to have had a chapter when we find Kagome and Inuyasha and the twins going back to the modern era for supplies. I would have liked to have seen her families reaction to seeing Inu after the years and how he was with the twins. Also would have like to have seen the reactions when they found Kagome was with pup. I also would have liked to seen some mention from the time Sango learns she is pregant and when Kagome admits to Sessy that she is with pup again, of how they are doing with the traveling and what they are starting to look like...ie showing and how Mirku and Inu are dealing since both have not been thorugh this part before.

I look forward to reading the rest of the fanfic and can't wait to see what happens to our group and couples.
blondeix chapter 31 . 12/8/2007
wow, is all i can say. it is so good. is there going to be more chapters? there should be you are talented.
Talk Bubble chapter 31 . 9/15/2007
YAY! this is an awesome story! Keep writing plz!