Reviews for Not Quite So Boring
Rawrking chapter 3 . 11/19
much bad
Ice Queen chapter 24 . 10/9
You are such a tease! I feel like Harry and Daphne are so close to taking the next step in their relationship together! Hopefully some sexy time ensues soon. I definitely appreciated Daphne in Harry's tshirt if I do say so myself. Can't wait to read more about these two and the developing of their relationship *wink*. Thanks again and can't wait to read the next chapter!
Redrobin4 chapter 24 . 9/14
Great story! Hope you update soon
Kami no Kage chapter 24 . 8/16
I adore your Daphne! Few times have I ever read such a good rendition of her. I love reading about her and Harry going about their daily lives while the serious stuff happens a bit in the background, because it feels so personal. It feels easy to relate to it. I love how Daphne has her own wide life, her family problems, her friends, she feels so human. I love your take on Harry. I had an absolute blast going through what you've written so far, and I smiled more times than I could count at how adorable I find your Harry and Daphne together. I really hope everything's fine in your life, considering you mentioned something about darkness in this last author's note. I've been in a bad place not too long ago, and I can empathize. Stay strong! And try to update soon, I could always use a smile!
Sunset Whispers chapter 24 . 8/10
I'm glad Harry reassured her that they'd be ok. The daily prophets are idiots to confuse daphne with Astoria but I'm glad astoria and Neville got married. I'm also glad daphne is telling Hermione and Draco what happened at her interrogation. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Sunset Whispers chapter 23 . 8/10
The aurors really messed up that interview I feel so sorry for daphne for having to go through it.
GF chapter 24 . 8/5
All caught up.

'It seemed like forever AGO...' Not just 'go'.

She was supposed to go to work THAT DAY, and she never even called off while in the DMLE. She'll be lucky to have a job, the next day.

Pepper up potion is not the same as hangover potion (but that's from ficworld, not canon, so... carry on.)

Draco has granola bars? Impossible. Maybe if went and got one out of Hermione's desk. But no.
G Fawkes chapter 13 . 8/3
attempting to NOT review, until I catch up with where I was last time, but I'm beginning to think maybe I quit on purpose.

RE: "Death eaters weren't treated with the utmost respect, unfortunately."

THAT is Harry's opinion?

WTF?

The winning side, in any war, is supposed to make the rules the 'bad guys' have to live by.
Death eaters should have been thrown through the veil.
Death eaters should NOT be working in the Ministry.
(death eaters should have a really, really hard time finding work, at all)
Death eaters SHOULD have been fined 99 percent of their family fortunes and kicked out of their homes to provide lodging for war orphans.
Death Eaters should walk with their head down, never make eye contact with Light minded citizens, thank their lucky stars they are still breathing, and repent out loud-every single day.
G Fawkes chapter 1 . 8/2
Back again, 'cuz I think- maybe last time, I got to about ch 12, or so before it was done, but not complete, or something, and I didn't want to wait. Normally, O keep the link, so... not sure what happened. To ,any review pages to look up where I quit, so That is good for you, anyway.
Hopefully just blast thru where I quit, and get to the new stuff. I at least THINK I remember this being really good.
DG/HP is my fav. So... here goes.
7ima chapter 24 . 7/31
Harry betta FUCK SHIT UP in the Auror Dept! I wanna see badass lines and brows furrowed! I wanna see Gabe, Mercury and Robards running for the hills! HARRY BEEDS TO HULK OUT NEXT CHAPTER AND SHOW THEM WHO KILLED MOLDYSHORTS!
Sunset Whispers chapter 22 . 7/31
I'm glad Neville distracted Harry and bless Neville dropping himself in it, clearly he's going out with Astoria xD Madame Niles getting Ron every time in the lift is hilarious.
Sunset Whispers chapter 21 . 7/31
I'm glad Daphne found out what Harry had been meant to do and that they are ok.
Sunset Whispers chapter 20 . 7/31
I love how caring and protective Harry is with Daphne. Omg she had a crush on him at school :O wow. What Daphne did with severing alliances wow just wow she's a badass! Poor Daphne catching Hermione and Draco in bed but at least they finally got together. They're going to help her get revenge too yay!
Sunset Whispers chapter 19 . 7/31
I'm glad Harry is going to stay with Daphne but her confidence has really been knocked and I feel so sorry for her.
Sunset Whispers chapter 18 . 7/31
Harry being put in this difficult position I feel sorry for him. Awww I'm glad harry spent time with teddy he's such a cute little lad. What a bastard Clames is I knew he was a bad guy poor Daphne but at least she defended herself.