Reviews for Not Quite So Boring
D00rFr4m3 chapter 24 . 7/8
Oh. I hadn't realized I was getting close to the last chapter until I swiped to go to the next one, and nothing happened.

This was an excellent read. Considering, iirc, this is your first fic it's incredible.

You really give your characters depth, it's nice. Honestly it's the little things. The conversations, Daphne trashing that camera, them sleeping together while just sleeping. That's super cute, btw.

Your Daphne is really interesting, too. She can be witty, she's funny, and she really breaks the 'Slytherin's Ice Queen' mould with her sometimes short temper. She's vulnerable sometimes. She's not always in control, and that's good. It really humanizes her. Sometimes authors will put the character on a pedestal and make her some untouchable goddess. That's boring. Flaws are good in characters, they make things interesting.

Your Harry is interesting, too. He's occasionally a complete dumbass, but he's also really sweet. Very patient with Daphne, sexually and otherwise. The scene where he decides he loves her was *perfect*. Mostly because it wasn't perfect. He stumbled with his words a bit, and then she was just so stunned. Completely shocked. It had so much more depth than "I love youomg I love you too. take me I'm yours"

They aren't perfect people. They aren't always get flustered, and ramble, and sometimes break down. They make bad decisions, and sometimes get into bad situations. And that's why they're perfect characters.

If you haven't figured it out, I absolutely adored this fic. It was fantastic.

I'm sorry if my review is a bit rambly. I usually try to prep myself for a review at the end, get my thoughts a bit more in order. Didn't have that chance, I was too caught up in reading it. Is a compliment. I'm also on mobile, which doesn't not help.

I really look forward to more. I especially look forward to Daphne meeting Teddy.
Dreamscape chapter 24 . 6/11
Hi! I hope you are doing well! I just wanted to leave a review and say that I love this fic it is AMAZING! It is hands down the best fanfic I've read. I hope that you continue it because I can't wait to read what happens next to Harry and Daphne! Thanks again!
Bonitalapaz chapter 24 . 5/13
Hey! I like this story! Will you finish writting it?
If so, the chapters will often be published? just to know whether or not to follow the story because if it takes a long time I no longer remember the story and I have to start from the beginning every time there is a new chapter. Thank you anyway.
Sadhaka chapter 4 . 4/4
Draco and Hermione. I'm done. You don't get humiliated, degraded, tricked, traped and cursed by someone and suddenly become friends with them.

Daphne's different because she invisible in canon but taking the books as facts and drawing a mind boggling conclusion like Draco and Hermione kills it for me. If you make those kinds of reaches on something basic what will you do on the important stuff?
G Fawkes chapter 24 . 2/21
Taking this one off my watch list. July 24?
It WAS good, though.
harryginny9 chapter 24 . 2/20
Thank You amazing...
Rawrking chapter 3 . 11/19/2017
much bad
Ice Queen chapter 24 . 10/9/2017
You are such a tease! I feel like Harry and Daphne are so close to taking the next step in their relationship together! Hopefully some sexy time ensues soon. I definitely appreciated Daphne in Harry's tshirt if I do say so myself. Can't wait to read more about these two and the developing of their relationship *wink*. Thanks again and can't wait to read the next chapter!
Redrobin4 chapter 24 . 9/14/2017
Great story! Hope you update soon
Kami no Kage chapter 24 . 8/16/2017
I adore your Daphne! Few times have I ever read such a good rendition of her. I love reading about her and Harry going about their daily lives while the serious stuff happens a bit in the background, because it feels so personal. It feels easy to relate to it. I love how Daphne has her own wide life, her family problems, her friends, she feels so human. I love your take on Harry. I had an absolute blast going through what you've written so far, and I smiled more times than I could count at how adorable I find your Harry and Daphne together. I really hope everything's fine in your life, considering you mentioned something about darkness in this last author's note. I've been in a bad place not too long ago, and I can empathize. Stay strong! And try to update soon, I could always use a smile!
Sunset Whispers chapter 24 . 8/10/2017
I'm glad Harry reassured her that they'd be ok. The daily prophets are idiots to confuse daphne with Astoria but I'm glad astoria and Neville got married. I'm also glad daphne is telling Hermione and Draco what happened at her interrogation. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Sunset Whispers chapter 23 . 8/10/2017
The aurors really messed up that interview I feel so sorry for daphne for having to go through it.
GF chapter 24 . 8/5/2017
All caught up.

'It seemed like forever AGO...' Not just 'go'.

She was supposed to go to work THAT DAY, and she never even called off while in the DMLE. She'll be lucky to have a job, the next day.

Pepper up potion is not the same as hangover potion (but that's from ficworld, not canon, so... carry on.)

Draco has granola bars? Impossible. Maybe if went and got one out of Hermione's desk. But no.
G Fawkes chapter 13 . 8/3/2017
attempting to NOT review, until I catch up with where I was last time, but I'm beginning to think maybe I quit on purpose.

RE: "Death eaters weren't treated with the utmost respect, unfortunately."

THAT is Harry's opinion?

WTF?

The winning side, in any war, is supposed to make the rules the 'bad guys' have to live by.
Death eaters should have been thrown through the veil.
Death eaters should NOT be working in the Ministry.
(death eaters should have a really, really hard time finding work, at all)
Death eaters SHOULD have been fined 99 percent of their family fortunes and kicked out of their homes to provide lodging for war orphans.
Death Eaters should walk with their head down, never make eye contact with Light minded citizens, thank their lucky stars they are still breathing, and repent out loud-every single day.
G Fawkes chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
Back again, 'cuz I think- maybe last time, I got to about ch 12, or so before it was done, but not complete, or something, and I didn't want to wait. Normally, O keep the link, so... not sure what happened. To ,any review pages to look up where I quit, so That is good for you, anyway.
Hopefully just blast thru where I quit, and get to the new stuff. I at least THINK I remember this being really good.
DG/HP is my fav. So... here goes.