Reviews for Runic Mystery
Abraxan chapter 4 . 9/4
I REALLY enjoyed this story, and it's quite logical, too. Hermione would certainly go back in time to give Harry a better life, but what happened to Harry in her original timeline? I can't imagine her leaving him forever unless he had died. Is that what happened? And how did she blackmail Dumbledore? Thanks for sharing your story. Keep up the good work!
riversgirl75 chapter 4 . 8/19
I loved this! That's all I can say. Loved it.
Black Banshee chapter 4 . 8/14
Bullet-pointed, full-featured, brilliant !
hisnhers chapter 4 . 7/7
That was fantastic. Go Hermione! Good for Sirius and Remus for raising Harry and for doing it properly. Send the blackmail scene, please. T
knuckles 8 chapter 4 . 6/26
second time reading this story. it's still great. could you send the blackmail bit?
VioletBuckbeak chapter 4 . 6/15
I'd love to read theblackmail bit...please?
That was fantastic! Very well done, so glad Hermione was able to blackmail Dumbledore into doing the right thing - good for her! Excellent job!
While I find it a tad unrealistic that Sirius and Remus would hang around the infiltrated house complete with two dead bodies so long, I *am* glad they did take the time to gather important mementos and toddler-Harry's things before leaving. Most of the convo could have waited until they arrived at 12 Grim, though. (I realize that all the action could have taken place in about 5.8 minutes, but when reading it, it seemed they took HOURS, lol)

Now: I absolutely and completely adore that Harry ahs been kept out of Dumbledore's questionable clutches, that Sirius has been kept from rampaging and then being stashed away in prison for years (thanks in part to Dumbledore's inability to keep his meddling out of other people's lives) and finally, that Harry (who I honestly don't particularly care about all that much) is safe and hopefully happy with his godfather.
ufc91 chapter 4 . 3/31
I would really like to know how Hermione blackmailed Dumbledore.
Alex Aces chapter 4 . 3/4
I enjoyed this too. 3
LCB chapter 4 . 2/21
Love this. Saved him from such a rough life.
LCB chapter 3 . 2/21
Brillant girl.
LCB chapter 2 . 2/21
As it should have been!
LCB chapter 1 . 2/21
Heart breaking!
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 4 . 2/7
Great story! I'd love to know what Hermione said to blackmail Dumbledore.