Reviews for Vilification
Dramioneloveraf chapter 12 . 10/8
this is a such a good fic, but i would love to know if they grew to love each other, if they had any children,
FoxesRun chapter 12 . 10/1
Really enjoyed this! Looking forward to reading more!
Loved the story. Such an interesting and unique take on the veela trope. Good writing too. Got me hooked from the first word. Not sure if it’s over though or there is more?
MotekElm chapter 12 . 6/18
I loved this story, but I feel the ending left it hanging. 2 more chapters l, or even a single one to solidify them together would have made it a favorite for me.
MotekElm chapter 3 . 6/18
wow, hot
MotekElm chapter 1 . 6/18
awesome first chapter
WinterWillows chapter 12 . 4/14
I loved this story, very well written xx
WittyBasketcase chapter 12 . 3/16
Is this the last chapter?! I need more!
Thank you for writing been a fun read
WittyBasketcase chapter 3 . 3/16
Haha. Hermione is such a tease! Good grief!
WittyBasketcase chapter 1 . 3/16
Lol woooow. That last line made me laugh out loud. Poor draco!
Hermione needs mental help with her strange fascination with Dom/sub bullshit.
So Draco is being led by inescapable instincts and Hermione is just choosing to be a raging, over-controlling bitch by abusing her control over him. That's real nice.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 12 . 8/27/2017
Excellent
Guest chapter 12 . 8/13/2017
Not bad but not a good romance at all. Just meh. Kinda boring.
elacartier chapter 12 . 8/13/2017
Describing Draco as gruntled amuses me no end. Not for the story, but because I often describe my dog as gruntled. It makes people blink a bit, but it's a very suitable word. And it makes me imagine Draco as a white husky. And then I can imagine him prancing about with the jewelry box in his mouth.

And all that makes his hissy fit about presents not working the way he wanted very funny. Without, it'd be a bit sad, because I think it's the first time he's trying to work around the culture clash. And I think he's a bit trapped by his assumptions here.

Rolly sulking is fun, and the Weasleys imagining Hermione's still 14. It can be hard to get family to see you've matured. And I like Luna. You don't write her as a freak or an airhead. And it shows that she's smart and listening, even if her style is very different from Hermione's.

And the end where Draco finally gets it right for basically the first time in the whole thing... that makes me want to see him get it right more. Because it's going to take them both changing a lot to make this work.