Reviews for Vilification
Loved the story. Such an interesting and unique take on the veela trope. Good writing too. Got me hooked from the first word. Not sure if it’s over though or there is more?
MotekElm chapter 12 . 6/18
I loved this story, but I feel the ending left it hanging. 2 more chapters l, or even a single one to solidify them together would have made it a favorite for me.
MotekElm chapter 3 . 6/18
wow, hot
MotekElm chapter 1 . 6/18
awesome first chapter
WinterWillows chapter 12 . 4/14
I loved this story, very well written xx
WittyBasketcase chapter 12 . 3/16
Is this the last chapter?! I need more!
Thank you for writing been a fun read
WittyBasketcase chapter 3 . 3/16
Haha. Hermione is such a tease! Good grief!
WittyBasketcase chapter 1 . 3/16
Lol woooow. That last line made me laugh out loud. Poor draco!
Hermione needs mental help with her strange fascination with Dom/sub bullshit.
So Draco is being led by inescapable instincts and Hermione is just choosing to be a raging, over-controlling bitch by abusing her control over him. That's real nice.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 12 . 8/27/2017
Excellent
Guest chapter 12 . 8/13/2017
Not bad but not a good romance at all. Just meh. Kinda boring.
elacartier chapter 12 . 8/13/2017
Describing Draco as gruntled amuses me no end. Not for the story, but because I often describe my dog as gruntled. It makes people blink a bit, but it's a very suitable word. And it makes me imagine Draco as a white husky. And then I can imagine him prancing about with the jewelry box in his mouth.

And all that makes his hissy fit about presents not working the way he wanted very funny. Without, it'd be a bit sad, because I think it's the first time he's trying to work around the culture clash. And I think he's a bit trapped by his assumptions here.

Rolly sulking is fun, and the Weasleys imagining Hermione's still 14. It can be hard to get family to see you've matured. And I like Luna. You don't write her as a freak or an airhead. And it shows that she's smart and listening, even if her style is very different from Hermione's.

And the end where Draco finally gets it right for basically the first time in the whole thing... that makes me want to see him get it right more. Because it's going to take them both changing a lot to make this work.
elacartier chapter 11 . 8/13/2017
It's been a while since I was on the shot, but I recall that the kick in time is really short. Like minutes. So assuming magic and biology aren't having extra weird interactions, they should be fine. And even if they're not, if she took the shot as directed, she should be good for the first two weeks. No uterine lining is a little tricky. I doubt that will really reassure Hermione tho. Possibly she should stock up on pregnancy tests?

More Ron is good. He is very soothing with all the emotional turmoil. Molly providing vast quantities of contraception, or at least the best she can legally manage, also good. Very soothing, in a very mom like way.

The wedding negotiations are hilarious. I'm positive Draco doesn't think so, but I could see him getting to really enjoy this style of negotiations. The negotiations over kids, differently hilarious, and I'm kinda left hoping they wind up with about 6 girls, and vast piles of paperwork to set up proper inheritance. I think Draco would like that in the end. And I think he'd do better with daughters than sons. And frankly given how he's so sure they can't have kids, I think he deserves nearly 5 years worth of pregnant and pissed off about it Hermione. And a good sound education in reproductive health.

Maybe then he'll go on a crusade for sex ed at Hogwarts. Make something of his life.
elacartier chapter 10 . 8/13/2017
This chapter is a different kind of swing of emotions than the others.

The passage of time in Azkaban doesn't feel right. I'm not sure what it would take to feel right, but it feels very fast for three months of solitary confinement. And Hermione seems awfully sane for solitary. It's not a big deal, but the prison stuff in the books is awful and this doesn't feel more right. Which is noteworthy because so much of this story does feel right.

I like Hermione's comments about her approach vs Luna's. It sums up why she's not a Ravenclaw very neatly. And I like the Hufflepuffs pointing out that just working hard isn't always the best plan. And I really really like Hermione's description of her plan as "selling herself". Long term, I think that view could be really harmful, but I like her determination to be really goddamn expensive. She doesn't see herself as an object, but as priceless, and she wants as close to full value as she can get.

I think Draco is entirely misreading the situation. My vibe is this is the first time he's really aware of the culture shock. I don't think it ever dawned on him that Hermione would try to make him stay properly a legal person under wizarding law, and it feels like he's very boggled and confused. I get the feeling he's never heard of contientious objectors before. Or a lot of other things. I kinda want to see Hermione teach him Muggle Studies, the way she would approve of.

The not exactly arguing over the concept of short in the shower is hilarious to me. My partner and I have a longstanding disagreement about how showers work, and banging heads with the shower head is definitely part of it.