Reviews for Adáriel
echoi5004 chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
This is great. I think you should update and continue this story. Please update ASAP.
ContractKillerNO1 chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Lady Saruman chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Aw, Haldir's such a poopy elf here :[

But hey, things are going to get beter; I think you've implied it.

Nice story!

-Lady Saruman
epiphanee chapter 2 . 3/9/2004
Brilliant! I like the way you reveal Haldir's thoughts - it adds a depth to the story.
Looking forward to te next installment
Epi
Calex chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
NO! It had to end there. How in hell did he know what her name was? Who is she? How did she get to be friends with dear Legolas? So many questions, so little time...sigh. That was very good. I am now depressed. )
Kestrel chapter 2 . 8/25/2003
, actually. I like it. Wonderful detail. Please please please continue!
Lil'Me chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
So many reviews, yet so few updates? How is it possible? Tell me: how do you expect me to keep on reading if you don't continue your story? If it's not teasing, I don't know what it is. Anyway, I really like this story just like the 72(!) other people who reviewed. Let's just hope you didn't abandon this story like you seem to have done with the others...
Saurowen chapter 2 . 7/17/2003
HEY! PLEASE NOTICE MY REVIEW! PLEASE NOTICE ME!

Don't feel alone in this world because I LOVE HALDIR A LOT! I can honestly say proudly that I LOVE HALDIR! This story is very good so PLEASE post more...

For the love of our dear elf Haldir please post more soon...and I hope you don't IGNORE ME!
VladimirsAngel chapter 2 . 6/15/2003
*grins* Oh, you didn't tell me you liked Haldir too...we are going to be great friends I think! This is a really nice piece so far - I'm impressed.

_
merrylyn chapter 2 . 6/3/2003
Why oh why do all the great Haldir fics suffer from lack of updates? This is *fabulous* and yet only 2 chappies and no updates for months! Oh you are a mean kitten! Please update, you really have a story worth telling here. *crosses her arms and pouts, miffed that Haldir is stuck in fanfic limbo* Seriously, I would kill for a new chappie _ Haldir rocks...
Legolasluvr1 chapter 2 . 5/29/2003
OMG! Dude I just read your story today...AWESOME! Usually I do not read Haldir Fic, but Legolas Fan fic, cause, well, its self explanitory lol but muh friend got me interested into it and now i cant stop. Yours is by far the best one i have read so far, cause you know how to keep the suspense. Hehe I really like it so far, and keep up the good work! its awesome! im in suspense for the next chap so keep them coming! lol

Mrik
ScArLeTXsCaPe chapter 2 . 5/14/2003
Continue! This is really good! I love Haldir and this story is coming along great! ~*RubyEyedSorceress*~
Elfie5 chapter 2 . 4/20/2003
Wow, this is great! I love the way you have developed your character's personalities! I think this is a great story, and you have a great expressive talent! Keep up the good work!
Evenstar-of-her-people chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
GREAT STORY!
Simbelmyn chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
UUhhm... are you going to continue? You've got one person quite interested here!

Don't make me have to beg! ;)