Reviews for You Never Forget Your First Love
autismmom31910 chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Loved this story. I'm a Steve/DJ fan. Yes, Matt is so hot, and very charming. However, it does and has always seemed that Steve and DJ fit better together personality wise. Wish the season would have ended similar to this.
iloveromance chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
I finally got to watch a few episodes of Fuller House and I haven't gotten to this episode yet but I don't mind the spoilers. To be honest I don't like the show much at all but this is a cute story and I can picture this happening. It was a little fast for me to hear her say that she wanted some time to move on and then have them 'fall in love' at the end, but I guess that's what love does to people; makes them do things they wouldn't normally do.
leighann415 chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Oh wow, this was really perfect & the way I wish it would've ended! I love the diversion from Tommy, which is what ultimately made DJ's choice. And I love Stephanie speaking up. She is definitely one of my favorites in the new show. Not that she wasn't before, but it's awesome seeing her grown up. I think Danny would be proud of DJ's choice, no matter what. :) I really hope this happens in Season 2! Awesome job! :D
Mrs. Spiderman Penguin chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
This is how that should've ended!
SereniteRose chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
sweet ending I like it, I grew up with Full House, and I loved that show was sad when it ended, but than I saw Fuller house and I fell in love with the show and characters, now it's more better because it's not that sencored by the network, so thanks ever so much for writing this one-shot, as I always enjoy your stories. thanks again.
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
That was perfect. I think it captured the characters very well too. I am a big Steve/DJ fan myself though I think Matt's a real doll too. Please write more of DJ and Steve.