Reviews for Big Brother Tamaki
Youseethisgonapchiro chapter 5 . 5/28
So you’re telling me
That Tamaki is taller than Alphonse, who is 7’3 in his armor? Damn he is tall
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2020
Does Ed not have his automail?
Iria Stars chapter 11 . 1/12/2020
Love this story. Hope that you continue with this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
This is a fantastic fan fiction. I encourage you to continue it! I really like how you’ve captured the characters manorisms and quirks, and how I believe every word of it. I’m excited to see what happens when Ed finds out about the Host Club and to watch the three brothers become closer!
ffoodie chapter 11 . 3/5/2018
Please Update!

(ffoodie Wattpad)
PerParallel chapter 11 . 5/31/2017
I've been going a bit otaku when reading this... it's so goooooood! xD I look forward to the bonding of the brothers and Ed meeting the host club. I have a feeling he won't act too well to it though...
LadyoftheChicken chapter 11 . 4/16/2017
Can't wait for what you have planned for this story!
lexieconextreme chapter 11 . 4/14/2017
I thought you said they were from France in an earlier chapter? That Resembool was in France?
Quiet Leaf chapter 11 . 4/13/2017
Has it already been a year since this was posted . . . ? *scrolls up* Yep. Wow.

Well, that was good! I kinda forgot about Ed's dislike of Tamaki for a bit there and was confused about why he wanted to get away from him so badly. XD Welp, I continue to look forward to the moment when the Host Club finds out who Ed is. That will be fun. :D
dusk-to-dawnbk221 chapter 11 . 4/13/2017
Please update soon this is really good
Cookiies12 chapter 11 . 4/13/2017
yay!
MagicQuill42 chapter 11 . 4/13/2017
This is gonna be great. No way the twins are going to accept that explanation. Not to mention tamaki likely won't let his little brother wander around without him for long. This is gonna blow up in Ed's face.
MagicQuill42 chapter 10 . 12/16/2016
I adore Tamaki in a big brother role. He shines even more there than he does normally.
Quiet Leaf chapter 10 . 12/16/2016
*screeches* NEED THE HOST CLUB. Yeah, can't wait for them to show up. :D
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2016
Tbh, I feel like you did good job in making Edward not want to have anything to do with them. I think it kinds gives them a reality check, especially if Tamaki realizes that not everyone likes him, that there are tough times, and that Ed just isn't going to suck up to his father and him. Btw, is alchemy still in this? I think it would be cool if there was, and Ed did the human transmutation, just not with Alphonse. Like he ran away from home, did the transmutation, bad stuff happens, he gets automail, joins the military and finally, after a few years of him being gone, they find him again. Just saying, that would be a pretty cool plot.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »