Reviews for The Future of Haruhi Suzumiya
MdJ6V chapter 1 . 9/1
Veri n1c3WM9st0rili
update pls
Happy to be a reader, and enjoyed it. Keep up the good work
-Delta
tomkmeng chapter 7 . 3/5
Is this the eeenddd?
sdunc chapter 6 . 12/26/2017
Really like this one so far, so keep it up!
Kyon's inner monologue is accurate and refreshing, Haruhi is as aloof as usual.
The only /slight/ complaint I could raise might be the addition of more dialogue, especially as the story progresses. The cornerstone of good character interaction is verbal, perhaps we will see Kyon and Haruhi talking more and spending less time in silence together.

Again, great work and keep the updates coming!
CCP chapter 5 . 11/24/2017
I'm liking the fic so far.

If I can make a suggestion, it might be funny to show what happened to Haruhi's nemesis, the computer club guy?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2017
Just an idea, maybe you could mention what happened to the computer club President AKA Ya..*Meow*(perhaps Ya-chan works). it could be a brief conversation topic for Kyon and Haruhi to reminisce on.
Luf5 chapter 3 . 5/22/2017
I think you're doing great. The chapters seem a little short but I've enjoyed them. I think things are happening and I'm excited to see what happens next. Keep up the good work and I'll be looking forward to your next update.
mmssidee chapter 2 . 4/13/2017
I thought it was pretty good! I know it's hard to stay motivated writing a story but I like where this is going so far. This is somewhat similar to how I imagined the Brigade in late high school/college as well. I wouldn't worry too much about being too OOC cause it isn't really :)
Luf5 chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
Not bad for a start. It has some minor grammatical mistakes but nothing too bad. I'd love to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2016