Reviews for No One Minds
gentledove2 chapter 5 . 6/11
This is an excellent story that has come to a pre-mature end. If it wouldn't be too inconvenient, could you please give us some more chapters or perhaps one or two sequels...pretty please?
Aaawww! LOVE THE ENDING
In my humble opinion, this is one of the best ff stories ever! I really hope you’ll continue it because it’s simply awesome!
shitttIsItTaken chapter 2 . 4/28
I LOVE ITTTT! especially the awkward cute moments and the suave comment Draco had at the end absolute gold
remakemyday chapter 1 . 4/5
"I promise, Head Girl, that I will be so responsible tomorrow all your most tedious dreams will come true." I may forget when my homework's due, but never this line.
cshen.julienne chapter 5 . 3/30
Nice! :)
Quickhidetherumx chapter 5 . 3/16
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Omg this was perfect!
Quickhidetherumx chapter 4 . 3/16
This is my favourite scene in any fic ever. I can’t stop laughing
Quickhidetherumx chapter 3 . 3/16
Omg this is amazing
Quickhidetherumx chapter 2 . 3/16
Omg Draco love this fic so much!
Quickhidetherumx chapter 1 . 3/16
This might be my favourite thing
JuweWright chapter 5 . 3/8
Ugh… the promise-ring fits so well into the whole stuck up olden times wizarding world… and I find the notion of Hermione brunching with Narcissa a little daunting.
That morning at the Malfoys’ and Hermione’s article… they’ll love her.
I knew he’d ask her! But I love his stammering and his being so insecure about it.
“shoes that left practical behind and sank all the way into ugly” – it’s sentences like that which are one of the main reasons why I adore your writing
Uuuuh, Cho being all sexy and implying dirty things…
I find the dress choice for Hermione appalling… but that’s just me being allergic to anything even remotely pink.
I love when Hermione goes all lioness and frantic and furious (the bit about Rita Skeeter… ohhh she’ll be so sorry)
I love Draco for being able to admit she’s sometimes smarter than him. I like that a lot. I mean, how many men actually can cope with that AND admit it? There’s not that many, because patriarchal shite and stuff…
I want a rubber duck that transforms into a proper duck when you put it in the water. Can I have one?
The cupcake reference! You’re the best!
Harry/Luna (does that shorten to Larry in the usual weird way of fandom abbreviations?) is something that I don’t read often enough in fanfics, so thank you for including them! And oh God *snort* Luna’s bluntness is… endearing.
Draco turning into baby-Draco around his parents makes total sense to me.
“Hermione was forced to admit that she doesn’t have any specific plans” – didn’t (this is the first typo I found that actually caught my attention long enough to warrant a mention)
“Somehow by the time the cheesecake had appeared, she has agreed…” had (same thing)
When Narcissa mentioned Beltaine, first thing I thought of was “seeing your parents in law dancing naked in a field… what a treat”
So, finally… as you probably noticed: I love this. I enjoyed it massively. I’d love to know what happens to them in the future. I imagine there’s still a lot of fights to fight against people who think like Dumbledore. Also, I am happy you ended this on a cute-but-not-too-cute note. Great writing, great story, and perfect characterization of both Draco and Hermione (I think I mentioned that already). Thanks for writing it! Thanks for sharing it!
JuweWright chapter 4 . 3/8
Oh I understand Draco… nothing worse than being bored.
And your Hermione is so very much me, I can’t even. :-P
“tactile examination of one another’s tonsils” – accurate yet slightly disturbing description (also… I am wondering if anyone’s tongue could really be long enough to… sorry, sorry, I am a scientist, I approach things like that scientifically) :D
No band? At the Yule Ball? Oh shite!
Thank you for having a wolfstar reference in this! And comparing the “wolfing” to a woman’s period is pretty on point. I never would have thought of that comparison, but it’s pretty decent.
Harry struggling with DADA is awesome. I mean, yeah, totally pointless subject in a Voldy-free world, innit?
The band! The goat! In my head the goat is now a band member and has its own microphone.
Urgh. Oh God… okay, I don’t dislike Pansy any more. And… one would think the wizarding world has something other than tampons to deal with your effin’ period.
Oops… oh Draco *sigh (I thought this about half a dozen times, so insert another 5 lines of this… the one with the “once it’s done” almost made me spit my coffee all over the keyboard)
JuweWright chapter 3 . 3/8
I love your Theo. „you have to follow her and i am not missing this“. yap, way to go, bro.
Excellent inclusion of the altered “oppugno” scene.
Oh God, Draco being all insecure and putting flowers (and the potted lemon tree) everywhere and just kind of babbling and… can I just go and hug him now?
And am I allowed to mention that I find the combination of chocolate and whiskey appalling? I mean chocolate on its own is great, and whiskey is great as well, just the two together…
Pansy’s and Theo’s exchange about Theo’s existent or non-existent member is just hilarious!
And Draco’s scientific approach to Beltaine is brilliant.
I never thought I needed Pansy Parkinson pining for Cho Chang in my life… I need it in my life!
I like your Harry. I very rarely like Harry in any kind of fanfiction, so feel honoured!
Oh Neville… oh Theo and Neville? Oh! Okay, I need this in my life, too, it seems.
JuweWright chapter 2 . 3/7
Yaaay, yaaaay, yaaaaay…. Ginny and Blaise! Ginny and Blaise!
The bit about Pansy’s perfect match ending with “that woman was not him”… brilliant
And I just fell in love with your Draco, because he celebrates Samhuinn.
Oh God, I loved the holding hands bit and I am suffering a bit for poor Draco now. Man, he really screwed that one up badly.