Reviews for No One Minds
SlytherPuff418 chapter 5 . 10/10
This story made me smile and was the perfect bit of fluff for waking up at 3am unable to sleep.
AussieSweet chapter 5 . 9/18
Lovely story. And quite funny.
PeopodTheOdd chapter 1 . 9/3
I love that you added the little reference to Nevilles grandma about being raised by vultures, that's amazing. I love all of your work and plan on trying to read all of your work!
Instratic chapter 4 . 9/3
Because vaginas could be weird.
Instratic chapter 2 . 9/2
"Scared potterYou wish"
Lmao dont think I didn't notice that little throwback
Synoir chapter 5 . 8/14
This was beautiful! I loved every bit of it, it was so much fun. I really adore the little details, and how they feel so young. I, as always, adore your Lucius and Narcissa. But especially Narcissa.
Synoir chapter 4 . 8/14
That bit about Narcissa out-deceiving the devil... hah love it.
hermione my girl, i love you. And draco wanting to see a tampon. Hahahhh.
Synoir chapter 3 . 8/14
Neville! Oh-my-God! Theo & Neville is just what love is made of! Also, also, I LOVE the whole reluctant company, and Draco & Hermione are perfect.
Synoir chapter 2 . 8/14
Oh my god! Draco you stupid sweet boy! Oh, I'm laughing so bad. I love their conversations, they are so sweet.
Synoir chapter 1 . 8/14
This is so cheerful. Just what I needed! I loooove the way you described Pansy, oh my god, I love her. And Draco is the snobbiest sweetheart ever. I love them.
Triniti Shadow chapter 5 . 8/7
LOL, delicious, great job done ty for sharing
Rez The Eighth chapter 5 . 7/13
Heh, this story was fun to read. I'm glad you wrote this. *Rez
Oh my, I cracked myself up when Pansy and Theo were discussing "genetillia" and Hermione burst in with the "does it work" comment. I thought at first she was talking about Theo's bits and not the ritual. I sniggered aloud and everything.
TEB chapter 5 . 6/30
Every time I read this I just enjoy it more. It is a lovely little pick me up. Thank you for sharing!
Phinoa chapter 5 . 6/25
Thank you so much for writing this :) it was such a lighthearted read and I enjoyed it very much. Funny and fluffy and witty. I absolutely adore your style! Keep up the good work :)