Reviews for No One Minds
ScienceMama chapter 2 . 10/9
Reread this again tonight because it always puts a smile on my face and lightens my heart. It's SO funny, with snappy banter and truly hilarious dialogue. I can never read the bit about Hermione vomiting stew all over Ron's hideous necklace without cracking up! I just love it.

So many of your stories are my dear favorites; I probably reread a few of them on a monthly basis. This one was just what I needed tonight. :)
Pentastic chapter 5 . 10/4
Really cute story. I almost wish the books went like this.
Christine Barney chapter 4 . 9/6
Draco as the confident, yet with the perpetual foot in his mouth is hilarious! Thanks for sharing!
Saylahvie chapter 4 . 7/24
"Could I see one once it's done" DRACO WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU lmao little weirdo
cocoartist chapter 5 . 7/9
marvellous
cocoartist chapter 4 . 7/9
the way you write draco makes me believe you must actually be a real teenage boy tbh
cocoartist chapter 3 . 7/9
I do love a Neville cameo
cocoartist chapter 2 . 7/9
hahahahaha oh my god i love this
cocoartist chapter 1 . 7/9
why have i not read this before?
gentledove2 chapter 5 . 6/11
This is an excellent story that has come to a pre-mature end. If it wouldn't be too inconvenient, could you please give us some more chapters or perhaps one or two sequels...pretty please?
Aaawww! LOVE THE ENDING
In my humble opinion, this is one of the best ff stories ever! I really hope you’ll continue it because it’s simply awesome!
shitttIsItTaken chapter 2 . 4/28
I LOVE ITTTT! especially the awkward cute moments and the suave comment Draco had at the end absolute gold
remakemyday chapter 1 . 4/5
"I promise, Head Girl, that I will be so responsible tomorrow all your most tedious dreams will come true." I may forget when my homework's due, but never this line.
cshen.julienne chapter 5 . 3/30