Reviews for Reality of Attraction
Tafferling chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
There you go again with a delicious staring line. Precise. Goes right for my interest and drags me in.

I am guilty reading this at work, by the way. So glad I have corner seat .

... they are together like a sloth wrapped around a tree trunk. JESUS WOMAN, you are another one of those word and visual wizards. This whole piece is just one delicious line after the other. Just enough visuals. Just enough in-between-the-lines.

Great job :) The whole thing. Start to bottom. Especially with the beginning and end confining it beautifully.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
PrinslooPrentiss chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
rmpcmfan chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Loved it! Those two really are made for each other.
MeadowUndertown chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
I'm just gonna set up camp in your smutty Hotchniss brain, kay?. Kay.

I wanted to cry by the end of this, I love how quiet it feels but at the same time, it explodes with emotion.
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Absolutely one of the best chapters I've ever read for Emily and Aaron, and I've read "a few". I hope you decide to write a multi-chapter story for them in the future. I would devour it.
LetMeWalkTheEarthWithYou chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
This is mind blowing! Amazingly written and the two of them totally in character. I'm trying to write something based on the same premise with Hotch&Emily for almost two months now and it's just not working. But you did an awesome job, a million times better than I ever could and exactly how I think something could have started between them! I'm head over heels with this one, even when it made me realize how much my version really sucks. Can't wait for whatever you write next!