Reviews for Seven Things
Windfall chapter 7 . 6/7
I liked the universe this fic was set in. Really well written, but the best part is easily that James' ex is not the typical 'cheating slag' trope. You did not embellish one character to make the rest look better.
Sofly170 chapter 1 . 5/23
This was excellentI loved the cute dialogue, it wasn't really mushy but just right. Great job, I'm keen tk see what things your right next.
Wisdomsqueen chapter 7 . 3/30
AHHHH I LOVE THIS!
JohAlyss chapter 6 . 2/26
If you hadnt noticed, I have reviewed before and it's been almost a year since i first read this masterpiece of a fic and i keep coming back to it. By now, i think ive read it over 10 times and it's just as good as the first time. It has become the embodiment of happiness to me so thank you
sand beneath our feet chapter 7 . 10/28/2017
Aw this was so good!
sand beneath our feet chapter 4 . 10/28/2017
I love this chapter so much! You are an amazing writer thank you for writing this it is beautiful and also apologies for my crazy, half-incomprehensible last review...
sand beneath our feet chapter 3 . 10/28/2017
AAAAAAGH the amazing kiss was for a play you are genius and gaaaaah twisted I was so excited for this and now Im so excited for whatever is coming next but still I was not expecting this!
kperu chapter 7 . 10/24/2017
My goodness! This was beautiful! Reading it was such a pleasure! So much giddiness! I love it! Great job! Your writing is incredible. You can portray so much with your words! I could imagine myself there! Thank you for this!
MythologicalMango chapter 7 . 7/26/2017
SO incredibly wonderful and happy! A new fave!
thecaptainmissy chapter 7 . 6/8/2017
So I just found you yesterday, and by now I've already read most of your stories, and I love them!
You somehow manage to write amazing, different stories with the same characters, without cliches, and there's always so many feelings and you create really nice athmospheres for your stories, and I love how you portrayed the characters, and I totally read this instead of studying for exam. Oh well:D
Rant's over now, I hope I made sense, didn't sound stalkerish, and I wish you a nice day:)
JohAlyss chapter 7 . 5/13/2017
Man, this was so good! I love your metaphors and imagery so much, they made the story so freaking gorgeous. I read the sunrise/sunset chapter during sunrise so it made it that much more special. This is the second time I read this and it still gave me butterflies because the characters are so well written, so thank you for that. This is honestly one of the most gorgeous fics I've read, and the fact that it's such a feel good fic makes it even better. thank you so much for writing this masterpiece.
Mondschein Psychi chapter 7 . 5/9/2017
YAYY OH MY GOD IM DEAD HERE. JUST LYING IN A PUDDLE OF FEELS. SO, SO, DAMN GOOD HOLY SHIT. loved these so much! aghhhhh the ending though I've never read anything so perfectly AU. thank you so much. god, I'm speechless. I would've written a footlong review but I'm honestly awed. thank you. wow.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/8/2017
I loved every piece of this! You rock! Thanks for sharing it with the world 3
Guest chapter 2 . 4/12/2017
hello it's ollie (I message you on tumblr a lot bc youre my favourite) and its been like? two ENTIRE months since I've last read your work? and honestly i thought maybe i could like move on, like other authors half as much as i like you or something but like there was just no one who can do what you do with words you know? and anyway ive just been going through some family stuff recently and some how found myself back here and really your writing is saving me its beyond perfection its mind blowing im sorry im rambling i just. your writing is like my favourite song that i can listen to on repeat for hours everyday for months and months and everytime it starts up again i fall a little more in love. im sorry im rambling.
isadorable chapter 6 . 2/19/2017
from time to time i reread fics i'm in love with, and boy am i in love with this fic! amazing, tuching, heartwarming and fantastic! great great great work