Reviews for Props
ValkyrieDefender chapter 8 . 9/25/2016
It's sad that this is over, but I'm glad there was a happy ending. Sherlock and John were reunited and they could be together.
Loved this from beginning to end! Can't wait to see what else you write!
ValkyrieDefender chapter 7 . 7/14/2016
I'm sad that this fic is almost over because I've really been enjoying it. But I understand that the story is coming to a close.

Everyone else is right, it's not Sherlock's fault that Emilia went mad.

Can't wait to see what happens next chapter!
rabidwhiterabbit chapter 6 . 6/30/2016
Heh, all the authors I'm reading and following are leaving cliff hangers. Can't wait to know the connection here :D
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2016
yes! back and awesome!
LizMurdok chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
What a lovely story! Hope there is more to come. I like the mental picture of Sherlock Holmes as a high strung ballet dancer - it's kind of an easy leap to make ;). The building relationship is sweet - Thanks for sharing ~Liz
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2016
I NEED MORE NOW AHHH YOURE SO AMAZING
ValkyrieDefender chapter 4 . 5/22/2016
I really liked this chapter, and am excited to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2016
Great stuff!
kismet38 chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
Thank you so much for sharing this story. I love this so far!
ValkyrieDefender chapter 3 . 5/7/2016
So cute! I especially liked the part when John only really saw Sherlock. It's obvious (to me at least) that John is in love with Sherlock.
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Jennmonkye chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
Love this idea-keep on keepin' on!
Thilbo4Ever chapter 2 . 4/10/2016
Well Mike Stamford is the reason for their meeting so it's natural they meet in whatever universe we create! I'm excited to read the rest of this story!
Old Ping Hai chapter 2 . 4/10/2016
Oooo, I can't wait to read the breakup scene.
rabidwhiterabbit chapter 2 . 4/10/2016
Fantastic update, btw. cant wait for the next chapter and take whatever time you need. good things come to those who wait
ValkyrieDefender chapter 2 . 4/10/2016
I loved this as usual! I also like whenever it's Mike who sets Sherlock and John, in whatever universe it is. I wish I would have thought to include him in the AU I wrote... but oh well I guess.
Can't wait to see what happens next!