Reviews for Where We Belong
catalina05 chapter 19 . 8/6
This is story is just wonderful! Love everything about it
mglblood chapter 19 . 7/19
Awwww. You did write Ron and Daphne together. That is awesome. The reason I love this story is that Hermione got Draco and Ron wasn't painted as the bad guy (and he got Daphne). How awesome is that !
mglblood chapter 16 . 7/14
I think you need to hook Ron up with Daphne. LOL
mglblood chapter 14 . 7/14
I do not know who could be possibly rude to you or your writing. You are one of the best writers in fan fiction. People have their opinions and sometimes their wording comes off as rude. I mostly chalk that up to ignorance on their part. Some readers want to hear the same plot each and every time. Those who write and have a talent for it are few and far between. You write eloquently. Your plots are your own. Keep writing as you always have. There are those of us who read everything you put out there. Write on !
This Ron was a lovely man, mature and someone who appreciates Hermione and her friendship, this story had a happy ending but I really wanted to crush Lucius and Pansy, how cruel they were with Draco at a moment that he was so vulnerable. Great story and sweet ending.
Your talent is amazing as always!
DracoShagMe chapter 19 . 4/11
The ending was amazing. not perfect but still amazing in many ways. Youve almost brought me to tears.
DracoShagMe chapter 19 . 4/11
DracoShagMe chapter 7 . 4/11
I am just inlove with Ron! (this is the first time, dont blame me. Most of the time he's an asshole in the books and fanfiction while he's a total idiot in the movies. xd. He's mature and really understanding.
Daphne and Ron! So sweet. I love this story, it is brilliant, and I can not explain how much I am enjoying. Ron is not my favorite character, but I adore his maturity and empathy in the story. I say this often, but you are truly and incredibly amazing author.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Sad
malugargula chapter 19 . 7/22/2017
Beautiful fic
Christy chapter 14 . 5/20/2017
I was so sure it was Molly, pretending to be Hermoine, as well as the healer.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/6/2017
Fantastic story! You mentioned several chapters back something about a sequel filled with more Lucius; I'd love to see him working his (gorgeous) ass off to get back in everyone's good graces.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/6/2017
Your story, your rules. To me, so long as an author provides enough logic, background, clues if the reader is lucky, and lead-up to make whatever their preferred course of action believable (without depending on "suspension of disbelief" bs), they can take their story into whatever direction they want. I suspected Lucius, but Pansy was a surprise but she's the logical accomplice. I can't figure out why any reader would want to flame you for this. Readers can be weird.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/22/2017
This is story is so good! I like it because not a lot of dramoine fanfic may have Ron portrayed in a good light