Reviews for Where We Belong
This Ron was a lovely man, mature and someone who appreciates Hermione and her friendship, this story had a happy ending but I really wanted to crush Lucius and Pansy, how cruel they were with Draco at a moment that he was so vulnerable. Great story and sweet ending.
Your talent is amazing as always!
DracoShagMe chapter 19 . 4/11
The ending was amazing. not perfect but still amazing in many ways. Youve almost brought me to tears.
DracoShagMe chapter 19 . 4/11
DracoShagMe chapter 7 . 4/11
I am just inlove with Ron! (this is the first time, dont blame me. Most of the time he's an asshole in the books and fanfiction while he's a total idiot in the movies. xd. He's mature and really understanding.
Daphne and Ron! So sweet. I love this story, it is brilliant, and I can not explain how much I am enjoying. Ron is not my favorite character, but I adore his maturity and empathy in the story. I say this often, but you are truly and incredibly amazing author.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Sad
malugargula chapter 19 . 7/22/2017
Beautiful fic
Christy chapter 14 . 5/20/2017
I was so sure it was Molly, pretending to be Hermoine, as well as the healer.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/6/2017
Fantastic story! You mentioned several chapters back something about a sequel filled with more Lucius; I'd love to see him working his (gorgeous) ass off to get back in everyone's good graces.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/6/2017
Your story, your rules. To me, so long as an author provides enough logic, background, clues if the reader is lucky, and lead-up to make whatever their preferred course of action believable (without depending on "suspension of disbelief" bs), they can take their story into whatever direction they want. I suspected Lucius, but Pansy was a surprise but she's the logical accomplice. I can't figure out why any reader would want to flame you for this. Readers can be weird.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/22/2017
This is story is so good! I like it because not a lot of dramoine fanfic may have Ron portrayed in a good light
lyraw5 chapter 19 . 4/7/2017
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. This version of Ron was a nice surprise. The twist behind Draco being alive and how it had all been kept secret was fun to read. Two different times this story moved me to near tears.
2017DramioneAlways chapter 14 . 3/31/2017
Narcissa is boss amazing that was awesome narcissa rules CASTRATE HIM I SAY!
JosieGardiner51 chapter 19 . 3/15/2017
Love it. My true happy ever after.
JosieGardiner51 chapter 14 . 3/15/2017
It had to be someone really close to Draco. His mum or his dad. It was inevetible (sorry spelling). I think you handled it well authors. The dad and mum had the money to bribe anyone and hide the consequences.