Reviews for Bleach: Rise of the Shinigami Quincy
Crescent cut 101 chapter 1 . 6/11/2020
Yeah your right about they get off easy the very least in canon ichigo explain what happen to tsukishima even thou dont remember i'm mad expecially at tatsuki, orihime. Tatsuki always beat up ichigo and shout at him but never knew he really felt and orihime can just ask her fairies what going on since they are seperate individual and not be effected by his power
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 2 . 3/22/2020
Hm! Nice. Ichigo knows Hado, Bakudo, and Kaido (the healing type of Kido)? Awesome.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 3/22/2020
Hm! Good start. I wonder where you’ll take this?
Berserker134 chapter 9 . 12/4/2019
I loved the chapter. I hope to see more soon, please keep up the good work.
And oh no! Poor Isshin! XD
Also, with the last chapter, you made me want Ichigo x Momo a bit because they share the same pain. Anyways, good work on this chapter! I hope you don't end this story prematurely/abandon it.

- G.X
Berserker134 chapter 5 . 12/4/2019
Good chapter. Also little hole in the story, you have Rukia say Byakuya is her older sister this chapter even tho Ichigo (or was it Rukia?) stated Byakuya to be male and be Rukia's older brother about 2 chapters ago.
Berserker134 chapter 3 . 12/4/2019
I loved this chapter. I loved the comedy. I think you did it just right for Karin and Yuzu. I do hope Karin starts dating Toshiro, however. XD
They're adorable together! XD
thunderofdeath97 chapter 6 . 9/27/2019
I thougjt kaien had black hair?
SapphireDraconix chapter 9 . 3/23/2019
Ahahahaha, please continue this, I'm begging you!
hevenlydemonknight chapter 3 . 1/13/2019
Cool
hevenlydemonknight chapter 9 . 1/13/2019
Neat
hevenlydemonknight chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
Neat
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2018
Waiting for 10 reviews? Question thyself - Are you writing to write or for reviews?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2018
The only person he blamed was Tsu...Tsu... The Book of End guy. Maybe he's just more mature to understand they had no control over it but
plums chapter 5 . 11/27/2018
What the hell is the point of gender bending Byu of all people. It’s not like Bleach isn’t drowning in women to choose from.
Mike Kromer chapter 9 . 11/26/2018
Must have more asap. Love it so far, keep it up. Can't wait to see what happens next.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »