Reviews for Without Words, Your Hand in Mines' Enough
AWE-some-NESS-bLaH chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
NO! THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE STORY!
luvin it chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
please continue! so good!
jesse chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
continue, continue, CON-FUCKING-TINUE!
jesse chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
It was cute.
Joanne Beverly chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Should I point out that this fanfiction deserves to be continued? lol
Warlordess chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Yes, TBC! Please write the next chappie! This story is interesting, I can't wait for you to continue. I beg you to keep going, this fiction will be on my fav. stories list!
Psichic chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
what? what happened? oh pleaseeeeee! continueeee please please! i like this fic, i got hook up to see whats next! O)
Shadowed Destiny chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Yay! you did some pokemon stuff again! It's great to read something good now that you and karen started something up! I'm dying to know more so update!

-Ian

PS: Congrats on the over 100 member mark on Seto Eyes!
Ark9 chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Not nice! Hwah ha! What do you mean, "t.b.c.?" I think I'm going to go erase that question mark... *tries frantically to rub the question mark off with a rubber eraser mouse icon* Wah! It won't work. -_-; Continue, continue! ...and delete the question mark while you're at it... ha, ha, ha... just kidding! Mmmmm... if you wrote it over a year ago, why do you have to torture us with making us wait? FINISH! :D Hee, hee! *looks at the screen impatiently* _
Lady Barbara chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Well, an Ash and Misty fight is a conventional plot device for fanfic authors to use. I can imagine that turning 16 has some significance for Misty and she wants to have a very special day. Here's hoping Ash gets a clue and treats her like the woman she's becoming.
Erika17 chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
This is great! Please please continue! _
Joy-girl chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Wonder what's wrong with Misty... continue!
P-chan luver chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Kawaii Ang! .
Classic Cowboy chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Angelstars has finally returned to the pokemon section, yay! very very good start, keep up the great work!
Misty's Double chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Aw no... don't leave it there... .!