Reviews for Reckoning
0u812 chapter 20 . 9/8
I'm not sure how I missed the last chapter. I really like this story. I'm glad that you gave Emma and Henry a one on one. They really needed that. Henry needed to hear the truth and Emma needed to say it. And Henry is right, just because what Emma says in public (as a form of protection) isn't true that doesn't make it hurt any less. Great job, as always! I'm ready and waiting for the next chapter.
squirtmirt chapter 20 . 9/4
I seriously love this story so much! Great chapter, keep up the good work! :)
Ghostwriter chapter 20 . 9/3
OOOOOH! I like it. Great addition to the story. keep it up.
squirtmirt chapter 19 . 8/8
Honestly this just keeps getting better! Love the story!
Ghostwriter chapter 19 . 8/8
I love it. Well done. Regina is awesome. Keep it up.
Ou812 chapter 18 . 4/17
Oops...So sorry, I just realized that I read this and forgot to comment. Another great chapter, that left me wanting more.

Great Job! Can't wait until the next installment.
ChristinaRCoro2 chapter 18 . 4/19
This story is magnificent! I can't wait to read more! I'm actually starting to under stand some of the words before I read there translations! It's kinda cool! Looking forward to reading more of your marvelous story!
squirtmirt chapter 18 . 4/10
I LOVE this story. I've been looking for something like this forever!
Ghostwriter chapter 18 . 4/10
I love it. Well done. Keep it up.
0u812 chapter 17 . 4/5
I was finally able to re-read this story. Hopefully you'll be able to continue it again soon. I really want to the twins to come to the realization on who MM and David really are. I can only imagine their reaction.
Ou812 chapter 17 . 1/13
Yeah, that was a little dark. But I really liked it. I like the twists that you put in there. Awesome job, as usual. I'm ready for the next chapter. ;)
ouat-forevs chapter 17 . 1/12
I'm.l scared about Emma and what's about to happen to her when she returns
Ghostwriter chapter 17 . 1/12
Awesome work. I love it. Well done.
Ghostwriter chapter 16 . 1/2
Awesome work. Love it.
Ou812 chapter 16 . 1/2
Wow! Again...you left me hanging on for more! That was a great chapter. The perfect mix of drama and humor. Emma getting sidetracked and agreeing with the nicknames had me chuckling. You wrote it all so well and to character. Keep up the great work!