Reviews for Reckoning
Number Ten chapter 25 . 6/2
So Gold's magic was shut off for the half-hour that Emma interrogated Damien?
Number Ten chapter 26 . 6/2
Was that vision she saw was Dark Killian?
Number Ten chapter 27 . 6/2
What was Emma referring to about Henry sneaking into the car? When did that happen? Emma is so cold in all of this, it's hard to believe that everyone is okay with this. Why wouldn't they bring baby Neal or Robin? What happened to Damien, how'd he become comatose? (If you want to answer my questions, just use the name above and PM me)
Number Ten chapter 27 . 6/2
Wait, I thought Emma was the one pacing in the living room and Killian was in the cell in the Birth episode in Season 5?
Ghostwriter chapter 27 . 6/2
Love it. Well done.
baratta.jennifer chapter 27 . 6/2
Great chapter
Number Ten chapter 26 . 3/1
No Emma don't go back to that emotionless void! Also does this take place in 2013 if it was ten years ago according to Michael?
Number Ten chapter 26 . 3/1
Dear god poor Emma. Her meltdown reminds me of one of my OC from OUAT, she's the balance of light and dark magic and she causes seismic explosions, but nothing as chaotic as Emma's
Ou812 chapter 26 . 3/1
Wow! That was intense and amazingly written. I loved it. Congrats on finishing your first term and good luck on your 2nd. I'll just be sitting over here in the corner anxiously awaiting your next update! ;)
Ou812 chapter 25 . 2/28
Once again, you have me sitting here wanting more. I love this story! It's refreshing and different. Keep up the great story telling. I still want the twins figure out the family aspect of the Charmings, I have a feeling that you would make it hilarious.
baratta.jennifer chapter 26 . 3/1
Best chapter yet and good luck
Ghostwriter chapter 26 . 3/1
Oh wow. Poor guy's a liability now. He won't like that. Keep up the great work. More soon please.
Number Ten chapter 25 . 2/23
Uh oh, Emma's darkness is coming back
Ghostwriter chapter 25 . 2/21
Awesome work. I love it. Well done.
baratta.jennifer chapter 25 . 2/21