Reviews for The Fundraiser
alicia7788 chapter 1 . 8/23/2018
UPDATE PLEASE
MasterCaster chapter 1 . 7/26/2018
Did wednesday just kill Batman? This was amazing!
miserychick-17 chapter 1 . 5/15/2018
I loved this! Any possibility of it being more than a one shot? Would love to see more between the Joker and the Addams and the reactions of everyone.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2018
Oh I absolutely loved it, have you thought about continuing it? Like a series of one shots with each being a different scenario?
icecatfire again chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
The Addams would probably, no *DEFFINETALLY*, *LOVE* to have the Joker as a family member. xD They would flat-out *WELCOME* him with open arms. The Joker, once he knew how they are, and that they are serious, would either return the favor, become friends with them, find the whole thing *HILARIOUS*, or a combination of all *THREE*. *Cracking up*
aberrant eyes chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Also, is it bad that I envision grown-up Wednesday as the version played by Melissa Hunter?
aberrant eyes chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
After reading "When Harry met Wednesday", I thought you must be (to quote one of the great parapsychologists of the 20th century) either a certified genius or an authentic wacko. After reading this, I realize you're actually both.
fire.ash.rebirth chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
that was lovely
icecatfire chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
thank you... *sniff* I-I love you. *beaming*
thisistotallyaname chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
I'm starting to get worried about myself.

I read this, I read When Harry met Wednesday, and now I'm starting to find Wednesday MORE attractive.

I think I should talk to a therapist.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Awesome! Unfortunately, Batman missed most of the parent's conversation.
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
OK that was funny.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Nice.
RenTenTen chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Lol. Batman just falls out or the building because of Wednesday and no one cares. Lol. I love Wednesday so much.
Ginger Flowerz chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
I am in love with the Wednesday Joker pairing now and its all because of you! Actually a part two would be nice! Have a nice day!