Reviews for When I Fall
Hi i have really enjoyed this story anymore chapters.
Fifty Shades Girl chapter 18 . 5/14
Wow Kate is such a bitch here. I hope you'll continue this wonderful story. Looking forward to seeing you back
Leibeezer chapter 18 . 5/6
O just found this story, and I'm loving it. Are you going to continue with this story?
Stefani Lozano chapter 15 . 4/24
SianJohn chapter 18 . 3/21
I'm really enjoying your story. I'm looking forward to more.
michelleowens4-hotmail.com chapter 18 . 3/8
HI THIS STORY OF WHEN I FALL WAS REALLY GOOD JUST WONDERING WHEN THE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE AS I REALLY LIKE THE STORY AND LIKE TO KNOW HOW IT ALL GOES.
smills chapter 18 . 1/21
Good chapter
ptm chapter 18 . 12/31/2017
On no,someone else who will team up with Elena!
Fantastic writing...LOVED this chapter
PMinor
ptm chapter 4 . 12/31/2017
Just found this story from FB FF site...Thank goodness bc I LOVE this story so far!

A NEW LOYAL FAN!
PMinor
joan.goldman.9 chapter 18 . 12/26/2017
I so hope that Kate's father finds out the truth about his nasty daughter. Loved how Mr. K. said that the neighbors must be lying for Ana but then Christian pointed out that one of the neighbors were his grandparents. That sure shut Mr. K. up. LOL Did Kate know that was what her father was doing? I can't believe that Kate was all right with her father asking for her to work at GEH after all Christian knows the truth?

BUT Kate attacking Ana was the last straw apparently for Christian. So Christian is going to own Kavanagn Media and what leave her parents broke so that Kate won't have money to burn anymore? Won't that make Kate retaliate more? Christian has to get Ana to change her mind and press charges against Kate to get her off the street and out of their lives?

I'm excited about this aunt of Jason's and Ana's coming to meet her. I wonder if the grandmother will show up eventually?

I hope you and your family had a wonder Holiday and I wish you all a Happy Healthy New Year.

PS I can't wait for more. ;-)
FiftyShadesNaughtyLady50 chapter 18 . 12/22/2017
Please finish the story! Can you just message me the rest of story I would greatly spore here it
Reds 77 chapter 18 . 12/21/2017
Great Chapter. I like how Christian handled Mr Kavanaugh. He had some damn nerves walking into GEH like he owned the company. I guess thats where Kate got that shit from. It's a shame he's fighting Ana' battle and Ana isn't doing anything to help. Makes Christian efforts pointless. Using all that man power for what!? So Ana can lie to the police. I do hope Christian leaks the footage of Kate attacking her to the press. Kate shouldn't be on the streets and if Ana fear what she will or would do, then I don't understand how she thinks lying to the police will help anything or protect her from Kate attacking again. Kate's desperate and unhinged and pissed. Leave it to Ana to act soft/weak.
Christian will be purchasing Kavanaugh Media. I like that idea. I guess they should cancel the aunts visit. To have them visit when Ana is in the hospital or when their is a threat out there. Makes for confusion. They'll be scared away before even meeting her.
Looking forward to the next chapter. Until Later's :)
shan36 chapter 18 . 12/20/2017
How did I know he was going to buy that company. I really hope Kate gets what's coming to her. Awesome chapter!
Misssee chapter 18 . 12/19/2017
Evil Kate. A good storyline about a spoiled, brat.
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 18 . 12/19/2017