Reviews for Unexpected Relationships
5123 chapter 14 . 10/18/2009
THIS IS GREAT PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 14 . 4/28/2009
WAH! Why did Tea go away AGAIN! Anyway I loved this story! I love how you got Serenity and Yugi together as well as Seto and Tea.
Animeisdabest chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Your Unexpected relationships story looks really cool. I'll send another review maybe half way through but for sure when i'm done.
seto.en.tea.4evah chapter 14 . 11/27/2006
yay! so goog fic next chappie pleaze i cant wait to read the next chappie and what will happen if seto find out that tea was now died.!so good fic.!update soon!please!:)
Vicman chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Well, your fanfiction has several stylistic errors.

1. No mid-story author's notes. It is jarring to see "

"Flight 123 (I'm so uncreative ( ) to United States will be leaving in approximately fifteen minutes." The PA said."

- Also, make up an airline name and say it is going to New York City (pick Newark or JFK).

2. It is canon that Anzu is in love with Dark Yugi and Yugi. Of course, we know what happens with Dark Yugi. What you need to do is show us how Anzu loves Seto Kaiba - she can't love him overnight. IMO, though, Kaiba doesn't care for her and won't ever. He only likes the cards and his brother. That's it.

3. Before you post onto have a clear idea of where your story is going. If you do not know, you may be frustrated and quit in the middle of the story- and don't quit in the middle of the story - As what happened here.

4. Why are you using the 4Kids names? The English-language manga uses many of the Japanese names (such as Anzu Mazaki, Mai Kujaku, Katsuya Jonouchi, etc) and is clearly set in Japan. The English anime, on the other hand, is clearly not set in Japan. If you are going to set Yu-Gi-Oh! in Japan, use the VIZ Media (manga) names.

5. As far as I know, Japanese universities do not have uniforms. Many Japanese public elementary schools do not either. On the other hand, uniforms are almost universal with middle and high schools.

6. ""That's great! I wish it was like that here, too." Mai said, dreamy again. Joey shook his head in mock despair." - Mai's an adult. I doubt she would care THAT much about that.

7. ""Let me get you one of Joey's shirts." Serenity said as she went down to the laundry room and grabbed a clean T-shirt from the neatly folded pile she had made earlier." - Shizuka/Serenity does NOT live with her brother. Jonouchi/Joey lives in a ghetto apartment with a father who drinks and gambles too much. Their mother and father divorced; the father took the son and the mother the daughter. In the manga and 2nd series anime Shizuka even has a different surname (Kawai) than Jonouchi (Jonouchi).
Jessica Watsuki chapter 14 . 7/12/2006
Aw very good, and cute! I liked it lots! all right i'm off to go read the sequel
blawblawblaw chapter 14 . 4/30/2006
AWSOME!
DeathAngel'sKiss chapter 14 . 4/16/2005
just reading that chapter made me cry (jk) anyways please update soon!-
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 14 . 3/20/2005
Great story! I really like it a lot! I wish you well on all your other stories. Keep up the good work.
Chickadeee chapter 14 . 3/9/2005
Very good. By the way, did you change your penname? B/c at the bottom it's signed "fantasizer." Really good, but please update the sequel! *evil cliffy*
Inuyasha-xcgirl chapter 14 . 12/30/2004
I absolutely love this story! It was fantastic. You have such talent wow. It was sweet and powerful. I loved what you did with Serenity. I can't wait to read more of your stories. Thank you for all of your hardwork.
FireGoddess101 chapter 14 . 12/26/2004
yeah it is so good! I can't wait to read the sequel! _
chibigirl626 chapter 14 . 9/11/2004
Aww, that's sweet!
kitkune4 chapter 7 . 6/12/2004
DON"T YOU DARE KICK IT!

They DESERVE to be together!

Um...anyways, good ficcy!
ShadowElf chapter 15 . 5/2/2004
Hello! And as you can guess, I've never reviewed your stories! And that's becuase I barely began reading your stories, and this story was the first story that well, ya get it... Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that your story ROCKS! And that if your seguel to this is up, I shall begin reading it now! I fully support Tea/Kaiba relationships, and can't wait to read your next story of them. So keep on writing, I'm rooting or you!
P.S. Please hurry!*Looks at you with adorable puppy eyes with tears coming down*
Random Person-Aw! Just how can you resist that ADORABLE face!
ShadowElf...