Reviews for Unexpected Relationships
Serenity Komoshiro chapter 15 . 3/8/2004
That was*sniff**cires* so great! Plz make an epiloge or sequel!~-v
tHE TANNED ONE chapter 15 . 1/24/2004
I liked the story, but on your next fic, have more Joey/Mai AND MAI 4EVR!
Just this once chapter 15 . 1/7/2004
4 years?
I feel so sorry for Seto and Tea right now...
Is the sequel going to have a happy ending?
Dandelion chapter 15 . 1/1/2004
hehe-cool story. You incorparte a lot of different elements. That's good! I enjoyed reading this. Keep up the great work-to all of you people here at this site. What a skill you have! Not only can you write a full story-you have the courage to put it up for critique! Excellent, Fantasizer.
bLu ICee FyRe chapter 15 . 12/31/2003
aw…why did Téa hafta leave? Yea, yea gotta follow her dream.
_
Anyways, koolz fic and hope u make a sequel.
Im Evil chapter 15 . 10/2/2003
Aw! That is so sad! Four years apart! Please tell me you won't have somthing split Serenety and Yugi up too. This story is so sweet. Gomen! I always forget reviewing! Is 14 too young to start having memory lose? Oh well. Good story. Keep up the good work.
Im Evil chapter 11 . 10/2/2003
Sorry. I was so caught up in the story that I couldn't review evrery chapter. Good story. Yugi and Serenety make a pretty cute couple too. Still, Tea and Kaiba are my favorite. I agree. If I owned Yu-Gi-Oh Tea and Kaiba would be together. Keep writing! .
Im Evil chapter 6 . 10/2/2003
Im realy bad with names too. This is a good story. I can't understand why people give Tea a hard time. She isn't obbsessed with friends. She cares about them but its far from being obbsessed. Tea and Kaiba are a cute couple. Great story. Keep up the good work.
dragonking chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
omg i read that story too that it so sad! but it is really good i love set/tea fics and urs is good too or at least from what ive read it is
Fro Mama 434 chapter 15 . 9/13/2003
Common don't be so mean get your ass up and write a countinuing, may suggest lemons and lots of um. stop being a pussy and upgrade to R, no flames meant.
Sailoranimechick chapter 15 . 7/21/2003
It's so wonderful! Please make more soon!
yusahana6323 chapter 15 . 7/12/2003
Update soon, please! _
Chivon chapter 15 . 7/12/2003
Excellant! Wonderfull! I love your writing...keep it up, i can't wait to hear more of your stories!
lily's chapter 15 . 7/8/2003
hi, ure fic was so cool i like it so much hope to read more of these ones in the web lol yap i like it so much ;)keep writting
Milenka-Kismet chapter 15 . 7/3/2003
Wow! That was so good.:D Have you ever thought of making a sequel? If you do email me at .
121 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »