Reviews for Unexpected Relationships
Nicole chapter 13 . 5/5/2003

It can't be finished! There's gotta be more! What about Tea and Seto? What happened to them? Please e-mail me and please write some more. I just loved Yugi and Serenity. And of course, Seto and Tea! He finnally showed his emotional side! I loved the story just the way it is. I like mushy. And no, I am not a pervert.
The Anti-Fangirl chapter 13 . 4/26/2003
Aw, what a sweet little lovey-dovey fangirl. If there's anything I hate more than fangirls, it has yet to be discovered. It's hard to believe that some people, who are clearly gifted writers, waste their talent writing about their lovesick obsessions with anime characters, don't you think?
Hinoyo no Ryu Sakura chapter 13 . 4/26/2003
Aw... How cute! Coninue!
Water Dragon chapter 13 . 4/25/2003
i really liked this chapter and this story, I hope you continue on for a long time
Einstein Ami chapter 13 . 4/25/2003
yay, finally another chapter! i love it! please continue!
yusahana6323 chapter 13 . 4/25/2003
*bawling* That was soo sweet! Update soon please!
Kari chapter 13 . 4/25/2003
I'm glad you got over your writer's block, the poem was nice, and I hope you get into more of the Seto/Tea parts! _
May chapter 12 . 4/16/2003
Your story is one of the best I have heard.

One couple I have in mind is Shadow and Yami.
speckled-rock chapter 5 . 4/14/2003
I've only read up to chapter 5, because someone just reccommended me to read it...I'll read the rest of it eventually! _;;
Kirby X chapter 12 . 4/14/2003
OBTAIN ROMANTIC IDEAS BY E-MAIL AND CONVERT THEM AS YUGI/SERENITY CHAPTERS
yusahana6323 chapter 12 . 4/14/2003
I read what was left in ONE sitting. That's rare, so be grateful. That's not fair! I like this - it's much better than any of my own, of course. I am hoping you update soon!
Black Magician Girl chapter 11 . 4/13/2003
I haven't reviewed this story in a while because I haven't been on for a long time. Great chappie! Keep up the good work! Seot/Téa rules ppl!
Krazi chapter 11 . 4/6/2003
E this is so cute! *sqeualing* Keep goin, keep goin, please!
Telkella chapter 11 . 4/2/2003
Shoot! I just can't seem to sign on today! DAMN IT! Oh well...you have a great chappie, and more Tea/Seto for me, if you please! Continue on!
Capessh chapter 11 . 3/30/2003
aw so sweet...makes me just want to glomp them...
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »