Reviews for Thaumaturgic Awakening
cassnova5424 chapter 23 . 11/28
This is way too fucking good to be dead forever ToT
Four years to the day.. I think he's gone. Rest in peace, Xylix. This was a very interesting and engaging story.
1.6180339887498948482045868 chapter 23 . 10/16
FUCK. THIS IS SO GOOD. PLS FINISH THIS SOME DAY.
Alexander Lawliet chapter 1 . 9/11
This fic so far is basically perfecffion. By far the best Worm/FSN crossover I've ever read. My only concern is that It seems like it's been dropped which is sad. I'm not sure you'll see this but I still wanted to give praise to this chapter at the very least.
Kraizy chapter 22 . 9/1
I hope Unit 09 gets rid of the PRT, preferably through missing limbs and other debilitating injuries.
all forms of fluff chapter 23 . 8/9
Second time through.

4 years without an update leads me to believe that this story won't be continued. This is a shame because it's not that bad of a story. Though it should be stated that I have never read the Parahumans comic and only have my passing Wikia Fandoms read thoughts to provide context to the happenings in this story, which means that I have no idea what could happen next. Leviathan seems to be the next major plot point on that side, but with the changes that have been set off you could whip up your own throw down, maybe between Taylor and Sophia. OR some thaumaturgic plot line. You've really set it up that you could take off and explore side characters for a few chapters to give things time to settle for the main crew.

Regardless of what you could do I'm not sure that I will come back for a third read until quite a few more chapters have been written. So, thanks for sharing and I hope you get back to the keyboards to finish this story.
Firelink Set chapter 23 . 6/19
oh man.
what a shame that this story was dropped.
i really liked it
PhoenixClaw2128 chapter 23 . 6/17
Loved the story so far, and hopefully it hasn’t been dropped, considering it’s the only story in your bio marked as ‘in progress’ and not ‘dead.’ If it’s just on a long hiatus, then I look forward to the next chapter, if it really is dead, I enjoyed reading it!
This was pretty good, it's a shame it's discontinued, Thank you for your work, hope you are well
Grimm Magician chapter 1 . 6/3
Damn shame it's dead...
God, what a waste...
WindbornesWord chapter 22 . 4/9
I hope you eventually update this again as it’s quite excellent.
ThisIsStorm101 chapter 23 . 4/9
Pls continue brother
Aviannn chapter 23 . 4/6
I love this story! You’ve done a really nice job with characterizing all of the ppl 09s badassery is great. Cannot wait to see shirou or saber get pushed to far and just remove somebody. Wonder if any of the more conceptual weapons would work against the endbringer or Type Nidhogg? Either way, I’m looking forward to an update and I hope you’re doing great!
WildFreedom chapter 17 . 1/7
Dear God you are awful at naming things
WildFreedom chapter 5 . 1/6
Not gonna lie, Overmind doesn't hold a candle compared to Skitter.