Reviews for Thaumaturgic Awakening
scyfly chapter 3 . 1/28
it is an interesting enough plot, aside from zelretch inmediatly noticing the dimensional breaches and zeroing in on them, but the story itself is kinda boring. i guess its because the magi had months of set up and taylor is now catching up instead of leading her own story?
scyfly chapter 1 . 1/28
there is no way in hell rin would let lung life yeah only thing asian about rin is her manga style face.
scyfly chapter 5 . 1/28
so earth bet is capable of magic, without gaia or apostles to interfere yet somehow no one in history has used it? yeah that maked total sense.

you just flubbed your crossover
scyfly chapter 4 . 1/28
yeah all this should be summed up as, i did training, with one or two short flash backs so that you can focus on the plot.

im not even sure them going for the undersiders instead of ppl with real knowledge makes much sense
InfinityMask chapter 5 . 1/23
Urgh. I want Rin team to help dinah. Instead they’re used to help undersider.
InfinityMask chapter 3 . 1/22
Kinda think saber would tutor tylor on study. Not training haha.
InfinityMask chapter 2 . 1/22
Lol the ending really funny! Alec is annoying. I wonder whatever he would’ve be that annoying when he knows the group power…
InfinityMask chapter 1 . 1/22
Well damn this is fun. Sad to see this is abandoned. I always love crossover with more than one people. Haha.
Dauntes chapter 22 . 1/8
Would have loved to see where you took this. Thanks for the story. :)
Kaykaykaykayan chapter 9 . 11/27/2023
Die lisa
Kaykaykaykayan chapter 1 . 11/27/2023
Disgusting fuckin lisa, hope she dies
fakherddineali chapter 1 . 10/22/2023
This is a masterpiece
ice cream of the gods chapter 17 . 8/30/2023
Noo, not Mr Fuzzy
Rbiits chapter 23 . 8/10/2023
Yeah, this story has it all. Really good fights, interesting character dynamics and relationships, and (of course) escalation. From gangs to trained soldiers, to heavy hitters, and the looming menace of the endbringers and scion, the author has given this story the opportunity to claim a spot among my favorite worm fanfiction. Tbh it's probably already there. Not gonna lie, I didn't actually know Avalon was a thing, and I thought Rin really did die. It's been a while since a story caught me off guard like that. Kudos to you for that.

I'd really like to see how they'd participate in an endbringer fight. The fact that Saber can pierce eleven dimensions in a single strike? Sounds like levy would be in for a bad time with his dimensional layering. Between her and caladbolg, he might just run away early if either get a good hit off. I mean, it would be boring and given how the author wrote this story, rather out of the norm. Nonetheless, food for thought.

Shame it hasn't been updated for so long, but it's getting a follow anyway. I'll wait as long as I have to. There have been longer hiatus's, after all. Even in an unfinished state, I would be remiss not to make that number tick up, give someone else slightly more reason to read this story too.
Takedo chapter 23 . 3/30/2023