Reviews for Thaumaturgic Awakening
samuelalpha86 chapter 21 . 20h
The description of the shard being viewed through her connection reminded me of The Color Out of Space.
samuelalpha86 chapter 18 . 10/18
I personally think that The Entities are more like a mix between Nasu-verse Outer Gods and Velber with key differences.
samuelalpha86 chapter 17 . 10/16
Ron’s lack of Technical knowledge was hilarious! Magi are so outdated!
samuelalpha86 chapter 17 . 10/16
Sion! Another cute girl from Nasuverse along with Luvia! I love where this is going! Maybe black barrel replica can be a potential trump-card. Also RIP Mr. Fuzzy! I loved that spider!
RESTIA chapter 23 . 10/9
She found out Coil with her bugs, but I wonder if she found out Sophia's identity?
Zenoen of Astora chapter 23 . 9/10
Loved this story all the way through sad it ended here
samuelalpha86 chapter 15 . 9/8
“Those who hunt monsters must also see to it that they do not become monsters themselves. For when one gazes into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.”
TheChoZenFive chapter 23 . 9/3
Hahahahahahahaha. Nice.
TheChoZenFive chapter 18 . 9/3
Shirou's speach gave us chills.
TheChoZenFive chapter 17 . 9/2
Holy shit, it just hit me. The Endbringers are Gaia Beasts. Ha-HAH.
Spidey-phd chapter 2 . 8/21
LOL, I love the whiplash that Taylor is experiencing. These are world class heroes! No, they are homicidal maniacs! No, they are the best mentors I could ever have! No, Rin is going to strap me to a medical table and vivisect me! No, they are going to pull me into a debaucherous orgy!
Poor, poor Taylor. She still has no idea what to expect...
SonofCain chapter 1 . 8/18
Please update! I wanna see saber fight an Endbringer!
ThornJay chapter 21 . 7/31
Fucking christ, it would be impressive how many times you made the characters randomly pick up the idiot ball if it wasn't so frustrating. Seriously, it feels like every chapter or two the protagonists just forget that a person exists so they can conveniently run away or get a free hit on someone because 'reasons'. Like how consistently do they have to fuck up the same way before they start wondering if there's so parahuman following them around and lowering their brainpower just to fuck with them?
PsylentFox chapter 23 . 7/25
Honestly, I don't know a single thing about Worm. In fact, when I saw the crossovers I didn't even give them a second look. However, I didn't think I'd find such a detailed world with interesting heros, villains, and other characters... however I still skip those with OCs... because unless the OC is a supporting character with the main cast the stars of the show then I don't think it needs to be said that a Gary Stu/Mary Sue is pining for Saber/Whomever Fate character they waifu/husbando.

So this is a very fun and interesting take on a Worm crossover that keeps the original cast and plays around the new dynamics between the characters! Although "Archer" and "Queen of the Cards" look interesting, I'll have to give those a look.

But yeah, OCs are the devil (in most cases).

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Luna's Meow chapter 23 . 7/20
This is a VERY good fic. Here's hoping it's not abandoned.