Reviews for True Justice: The East Blue Saga
TakaT0 chapter 22 . 5/9
Really good so far. Plz update soon. Ty. Sincerely, taka
PS. Is Luffy’s Devil Fruit a kind of mythical zoan? N the true justice thing just being the “special” power of the zoan like Marco’s healing? Or is it “Justice” logia? Either way, can’t wait for reveal of combat uses for his Devil Fruit.
PPS. It’s not a Paramecia right? That’s what you said earlier in 1 of ur ANs
The Kromann chapter 22 . 5/3
It's good to see a great Marine Luffy story again!
tanithlipsky chapter 22 . 4/9
very good
Miltonius chapter 22 . 2/20
The Marine draft was in akainu's time. This is way too early.
Heika chapter 8 . 2/15
When I searched for Shihou, the simplified chinese translated as Time, and the Japanese from those characters translated as The Weather. Traditional Chinese translated as Sun.

Great chapter as always!
warp writer chapter 1 . 2/7
So you decreased the age difference between Luffy and Makino to being 3 years apart, eh? I like it! I’ve read a couple fics they’re paired and, while I liked it, it did kind of creep me out.
zolmos chapter 22 . 2/7
So glad to see this story updated! I forgot about this so had to reread whole thing
daniel2610994 chapter 22 . 2/6
Damn, and to think someone as insignificant as kuro could damage luffy is quite a shock, but now they will kick his ass hehe.
And good luck man.
chimera629 chapter 22 . 2/6
He shouldn't have treated Kaya before he dealt with the situation since her life wasn't imminent danger.
Surprised luffy was hurt I thought his instinct would be sharper than cannon
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 21 . 10/9/2017
Awesome! Update please. A brilliant piece of work you have here.
Gustauve-Drakenhime chapter 21 . 7/29/2017
This is an absolutely fantastic and refreshing story.
I hope to see more of it in the very near future.
Keep up the good work!
contigoallday chapter 21 . 5/21/2017
Great story, I really enjoy reading it.
MoralityDuality24 chapter 17 . 5/19/2017
I had to stop reading this otherwise good story for a bit to review here.

Permanente castration for this dude instead of a beating a night in a the drunk tank and the ability to apologize while sober in the light of day is both wrong and severe overkill.

It is wrong on multiple levels dealing with the people involved, the way the sentence was applied, and even the actual events.

The text shows that Nami and nojiko marine super humansoft who can kill everything on the island and who are law enforcement were flirting with men in a bar and accepting drinks and the implicit offer of sexual congress that such actions represent leading men on while not giving affirmative consent. While his judgment was impaired this man took up on that offer and was punted into a wall for it and press ganged into accepting a permanent punishment while drunk and unable to understand what ishe going on.

Nami is a cop and in literally no danger this can totally be called entrapment on their part.

This man's life is ruined permanately or until luffy ever comes back over one mistake while drunk made with a super human that the text acknowledges was literally flirting with a man drunk enough to slur his words and who got checked Inot a wall for it.
He can literally never have a kids. If he tries to meat a nice lady he has to bring this up. If traumatic shot happens he cant drink. He can literally never live this or pay his debt what it may be cause the person is just gone. He even got punished for confessing under drunk logic and being unable to understand what was going or being able to form true remorse.

I get that no means no but mentally compromised people may not while compromised and also being told yes repeatedly by people stronger then them, legally responsible to be the bigger party , and not nearly as drunk as them. This is as overkill as those people getting put on sex offender registries for sending dick picks to their girlfriends or dating just across age of majority. And in the what if it wasn't Nami case they really shouldn't be flirting in a bar with drunk people accepting their drinks knowingly establishing levela of consent while people AR eknwoingly less able to judge them
daniel2610994 chapter 21 . 5/11/2017
So ace is a warlord and nojiko has the hots for him, you fooled me with the title I definitely thought it was going to be mihawk :v but at least this way the world government can't do anything to ace and it's finally time for a very awkward conversation between makino and nami hehethis is ought to be good, also congratulations on becoming a father and good luck man I hope your daughter is calm and quiet unlike my sister that was born 5 years ago and we are 18 years apart so you can guess who hat to take care of her :'v haha and your story is really good man I really liked it and hope to read the next chapter when you are able to write it :v.
daniel2610994 chapter 20 . 5/11/2017
Lol luffy and zoro blamed buggy of the explosion and nojiko dealt a swiftly punishment to the buggy balls xD man only one more chapter and then it's over :'v I wonder what will happen with usopp.