Reviews for Winter's Mirror
BadEnglishSpeaker chapter 12 . 6/7/2021
I don't know if you are ever going to read this, but I just wanted to say I really enjoyed the story so far. I really like the way you portray the to different worlds and how different Anna's life is in both of them. I think the idea with wounds caring over into the other world is great. It makes them both seem so much more real.
Another part that I love about this story is that it's not obvious for me what will happen next. While reading I story I love to guess what will happen in the following chapter(, though i am pretty sure everybody does that). I love if a story surprises me. But a "surprise" is not good, when the characters are just acting dumb to get in trouble. That is something that really annoys me. Until now there was no moment in this story were I thought that was the case. All there actions seemed resonable or comprehensible to me. That is something I really appreciate.
81k words is really much. I can't imagine how many time and effort it must have taken you to write this story. I am sure I would have lost my patience writing a lot sooner than you did.
Therefore I just wanted to say thank you for writing this. Reading this story was amazing. (Maybe a bit too amazing staying up till 2am reading when you have to go to work in the moring is not a good idea)
Have a nice day!
dark wolf of death chapter 12 . 10/9/2019
Please! Update! I need this in my life!
Great story though, really draws you in. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/12/2019
I hope you update soon. Love it
Guest chapter 7 . 9/12/2019
Anna the body guard is just great
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2019
Ok I just stumbled onto this fic and am loving it
Columner chapter 1 . 7/11/2019
I hope you get a chance to finish this or at least update in the near future. There's no pressure, I understand how troublesome creative work can be at times. I was just going about my business when I remembered this story and was scouring the internet for it because I loved it (and it's literally been years since I last read this). You're a good writer. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/23/2018
Update! This is amazing
The Myth Rider chapter 12 . 4/26/2018
I’ll admit, it took me time to get into this story at first. By the intrigue of the first few chapters kept me hooked. Once Elsa came in, from then on...oh, yes, I quickly fell in love with this story. It is a delightful tale, and I am very much intrigued and invested. I greatly look forward to the continuation, I have no doubt it’ll be grand.

Also, know this; if I can slay a writer’s block that reigned over me for two years before I finally updated a story, then I know you can do this. I believe in you, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/28/2018
Amazing story update soon
Millifer97 chapter 12 . 12/10/2017
Seriously loving this story right now, hope you can update soon
dmp00001 chapter 12 . 10/13/2017
Excellent update, looking forward to the next chapter!
Gg chapter 12 . 9/10/2017
Dude! Well done. Though Elsa and Anna are awesome, this was some great side info. It really built up the plot. Quick question. How old is Anna again? When she describes Elsa, she sounds really old. I thought she was pretty young but maybe I was wrong?
john86710 chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
You called Adam Hans at one point? :S Good chapter though.
sala chapter 11 . 8/16/2017
I'm so happy you're back! This is one of my favorite elsanna fics and I'm so excited to see where it goes!
dmp00001 chapter 11 . 8/10/2017
Thank you so much for the new chapter! I really love this story. I'm glad to see them finally together. Thanks again and looking forward to more.