Reviews for Winter's Mirror
Go chapter 11 . 8/5/2017
Yay! You're back! Great stuff here
FrozenAndThawed chapter 11 . 8/6/2017
loving this story. i'm glad you're back, writing, and posting. i am intrigued at this waking and dream/other world storyline. can't wait to read how this unfolds. also, i like the slow burn- dream sequence making love of Anna and Elsa. it gives their bond meaning instead of just "oh, we're-sleeping-together-because-we're-hot" - i can see them healing each other with their magic, their deep connection. i think you're doing great, just keep writing!
youarecool chapter 11 . 8/6/2017
So glad you're back!
Go, Anna! I like how Anna didn't even have to say anything. All it took was one look and Elsa knows. The frost attack is coming much sooner than I thought. This is bad. _
Tania Hylian chapter 11 . 8/4/2017
I'm so glad you updated! I love this fic :D
Guest chapter 11 . 8/2/2017
Oh my god. If this is a dream don't wake me up :D. It's soo great to have you back, truly. How I wished this story would be continued. It's amazing to see writers coming back from the dead so to speak.
Don't you worry about the short chapter, I'm happy there is an update at all. And it truly wasn't bad. It just made me antsy, boy do I hope they can change the future to a brighter one.
I wish you all the best. And welcome back, stay with us a while longer :).
Amateraszu chapter 11 . 8/3/2017
loved the chapter, finally got to the kiss :)
glad the story isnt dead and looking very much forward to seeing it play out
keep up the great work
neaori chapter 11 . 8/3/2017
You're back, thanks goodness!
I was thinking about this fic and how much I missed it just a couple of days ago and... this morning I got the email alert; what a great way to start the day!
I liked the chapter, although I felt some parts of it were a lil rushed (the whole Idunn's, for example) but I understand you need to go forward and moving on with the story.
They kissed! And what a kiss. I really hope the "younger" Anna will be able to change the future and give everyone an happy end.
Thanks again for your update; you made my day. Go on with your great work! :)
fdabs7843grefbhadsfas chapter 11 . 8/2/2017
yaaas they kissed!
fdabs7843grefbhadsfas chapter 10 . 7/17/2017
this is such a good story! i hope you continue it!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/12/2017
please continue this. it's one of the most amazing stories i've read so far. please don't abandon it, pleaaaaasee dooon't.
RenaNiemand chapter 3 . 3/30/2017
I like your A/N in the last of the chapters, I always love a little spoiler. This story its so good! gonna keep reading now.
dmp00001 chapter 10 . 3/22/2017
Please, Please, Please continue this! What a great story. I saw you worked on this 6 months ago so I hope you will pick it back up. Thanks for the wonderful work. If you don't have plans to finish it could you at least post a summary of your plans for the story. Thanks again for your wonderful writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/11/2017
I really love this story, it's so well written and enjoyable to read. I hope you find it in you to continue. It would be such a shame if this gem got abandoned too.
Thank's for your efforts so far.

cheers
knightly560 chapter 10 . 2/17/2017
that...was epic. not gonna lie was expecting anna to get more badapple but all in due time I guess. not having this in elsas view is killing me tho lol I'm almost as stressed as anna is to see if elsa likes her. good story honestly thought it was gonna be an awkward drama thing about divorce but this is 200xs awesomer
Guest chapter 10 . 1/15/2017
great story, hope you'll find it in you to continue sometime. your stile of writing is really enjoyable to read.
106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »