Reviews for Winter's Mirror
neaori chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
I keep coming here to read the chapters all over again while I wait for your Muse to come back to you. I really like your work here (and I'll never get tired to say it) so please; don't drop this fanfiction, it'd be such a great loss for the fandom.
Still waiting, anyway. Maybe, as a Xmas present, you'll write something new... who knows? A girl can dream!
AceVermin143 chapter 10 . 10/16/2016
A few questions answered... and a lot without answers.

What awaits us in the next chapters?
Guest chapter 10 . 10/16/2016
I hope you'll manage to do something about your, uh 'hard drive'? Also about having a writer's block because it sucked to have one and we all knew that. And please, don't ever, ever think of not continuing this anymore, which you don't, but still! Because this is one of my few favorites, still on going ElsAnna fics here!
hope to read the next chapter soon...?
loveyourstory chapter 10 . 10/8/2016
Oh my god I love this story so much! It combines so many of my favorite things: elsanna, modern AU AND fantasy, political intrigue, and the main character being swept away from her old life into all this wonder and excitement!

I find myself wondering if you've ever read any manga, like Red River, or Kanata Kara? They're some of my favorite stories and this plot really reminds me of them, but plus elsanna woooo! PLEASE PLEASE keep writing I'm totally loving your concept and you write so well. And ugh now it's finally getting to the good stuff between them pls pls continue!
3 chapter 10 . 10/1/2016
Yes! so good! Love everything! sosososo goooooood
Volchise chapter 10 . 10/3/2016
Super excited to see this update. Love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/30/2016
Oh no she was so close to confessing!
I bet Ariel tried to wake her up from the other side
The CapSaint chapter 10 . 10/2/2016
please update soon, i love this story
Tanri Aera chapter 10 . 10/1/2016
Hello!
I don't know why, but this whole "wow I like girls! Does she?" Never fails to annoy me. I still like the way these two have their relationship though, and how it seems to be.
Good chapter! I hope you will have better luck next time and relax, it happens to everyone. Love your fanfic.
Veoviing chapter 10 . 10/1/2016
I missed this. So so much
Schurke chapter 10 . 9/30/2016
Cursed or not, this is one of the most interesting ones I've decided to read. It's a fantastic idea and you are a good writer to boot. I hope you don't give up on it.
Winterssummer chapter 10 . 9/29/2016
OMG OMG OMG OMG UPDAAAAAATE. So close to Anna revealing her feeeelings waaaaah. Man I truly love this story. The plot is awesome and Anna's shifts are so interesting. I love everything! Thanks for the awesome update and I'm looking forward to the next update. Writers block sucks I'm sorry :( just know you're doing an incredible job and I'm loving every moment of your story. See you soon! 3
neaori chapter 10 . 9/30/2016
Oh, no, I don't think you're cursed! On the contrary, I think you're blessed with a great talent. I was afraid you'd dropped this fic and I can't even begin to tell you how much relief I felt the miment I found the fic alert in my mail box! I really appreciated this last chapter and now I'm curious to know what will happen in Elsa's dimension as well as in "our" one, so please; defeat the writer's block! :) Poor Anna, I don't like her headache and the fact she's still unable to control her journeys between one dimension and another... But I love her sense of humor and her clumsiness when it comes to Elsa. Great writing as usual... keep on the brilliant work!
Antor2001 chapter 10 . 9/30/2016
Great chapter, Anna is moving a lot faster than expected but the forced shift is quite worrying...
please don't talk about curses, this is one of my favorite stories I was very excited to see an update!
Winterssummerallthefunner chapter 10 . 9/30/2016
Man I truly love this story! I am always on the lookout for this story cause it's seriously like one my favorites. I can't wait to see how Anna is going to deal with her shifts. Hopefully she can reveal her feelings to Elsa soon! Keep up the great work and come back soon or whenever haha. Take care!
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »