Reviews for Winter's Mirror
Aldmagali chapter 10 . 9/30/2016
ya me pincho la curiosidad espero que pueda publicar pronto...
FirstoftheAbyss chapter 10 . 9/30/2016
Guess Anna will be getting a holiday in the real world after this, or considering the threat her resignation letter. sigh, it seems she won't catching a break soon, a bad thing considering another confrontation with Hans is brewing.

Poor you, guess this was one of those chapters.
If it makes you feel better, I enjoyed the chapter.
Amateraszu chapter 10 . 9/30/2016
loving the story and character depth, looking forward to see lots more
keep up the great work :)
ShadeFallen chapter 10 . 9/30/2016
Welcome back!
Try not to over stress about the lost work; while it is heartbreaking to put so much effort into something and watch it fade, you've done a fantastic job here.
Akira102 chapter 10 . 9/30/2016
Your story is amazing. You got this, even if you do have writers block. You got this! But yea, take your time, things like this ain't easy. I can barely write an essay for school.
fdabs7843grefbhadsfas chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
This story is so cool! I love the whole going to another world thing. I hope Anna asks Elsa out soon
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2016
A strange medley of the normal and the supernatural, but intriguing all the same. Some parts of the plot, most notably the gala scene and the troll scene, needs to slow down for their importance, although this is much less of a problem than the first chapter of the story. It's always good to see improvement.

There are also minor inconsistencies and background self-contradictions. However, I have immensely enjoyed the story.
I would suggest getting a beta, but after a personal experience trying to find and keep one... It would remain just an expensive luxury.
Winterssummer chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
I am absolutely in love with this story! I love the worlds you have set up for Anna and how she has to move between them. Wonderfully written :) and Anna don't you see that Elsa misses you in bed?! She can't sleep well without you and you her! Maybe Elsa will come crawling into Anna's bed in the middle of the night this next coming chapter... Well I'm hoping they figure out their sleeping situation and impending feelings for one another haha! Keep up the great work and can't wait for more. See you soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/13/2016
Loved this chapter! Could Elsa already be interested in Anna? I really hope so!
Akira102 chapter 9 . 7/15/2016
I love this... can't wait for the next chapter!
misconstrued0892 chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
Anna, you dolt! She's obviously interested, the towel incident, the cuddling at night, the glancing and blushing, and the pouts the day after you stop sleeping in the same bed. I mean come on, girl, it's right in your face!

Anyways, I don't think I've left a review on this story yet, but I've been here since chapter one, and I really freaking love the whole duality thing with her sleep. It allows us to enjoy two different storylines that would be completely disconnected through a character that is involved in both. And I can totally imagine those little pouts Elsa was giving Anna when she thought Anna wasn't paying attention. Freaking adorable.
gwiley161999 chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
I'm glad to see this story updated. Especially with all the character development in it.

Anna learns she has more than platonic feelings for Elsa. She also learns that Elsa loves staring at her body and that she misses cuddling with her, sorta.

When Anna's older version is cut off saying "You can't hide. You need to tell-" I have a feeling she was going to say "tell her your feelings". Hopefully Anna, as well as us, will get some answers from a future vision.

Anyways, thanks for the update.
Keanan765 chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
Thank you! At first I was like what the heck is this story when I got the update, but then I remembered and like freaked out in my car. My mom was worried about me. I just love this story so much, and the worlds that you are crafting are so vivid and beautiful and the character development is so amazing and just woowwwww
IceWraith chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
Good job. It looks like all the pieces are in place. Hopefully, Anna will act on her epiphany soon (but I bet you're going to slow torture us)
Shadowfax321 chapter 9 . 7/14/2016