Reviews for Hereafter
Mark chapter 1 . 11/14/2020
This computer is faulty. That's why the name was spelt wrong. It's still true though.
Mark chapter 1 . 11/13/2020
There was an episode set in San Franschio where someone said "he's...British" to which the Doctor replied "yes, I suppose I am". They said it, he didn't.
Mark chapter 1 . 11/13/2020
About The Picture Of The Bizarre Man, the Doctor Who/Flashforward crossover. In it, the Doctor claims to be English. Except that the Doctor has never done that.
Mark chapter 1 . 3/21/2020
Technology doesn't lead to the Cybermen. The need to survive does.
Mark chapter 1 . 6/20/2019
Rise Of The Cybermen is set on an alternative Earth where technology is huge, but that in itself didn't lead to the Cybermen. The Cybermen of that Earth were created by John Lumic, who was doing it for his own survival. And of course it really is a matter of survival in World Enough And Time.
Mark chapter 1 . 6/19/2019
I know it is another universe, but in Doctor Who, the origin of the Cybermen has happened again and again. And the point is that wherever and whenever it happens, that's always the reason.
Mark chapter 1 . 6/18/2019
A word about the Doctor Who/Real Steel crossover you reviewed. The Cybermen were created by medical science, by people who were doing it to stay alive.
jD1xs chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
Veri n1c3sLrst0ri1G
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/22/2018
Good fanfic
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
I would love to read more!sounds awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
Sooo cuuuute! 3 3
nyanqueen chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Would have been a great prologue for a multi-chapter story
sumiku chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
!? This was awesome! Great job!
Person chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Poor Yako... She always gets into weird situations...
That was an enjoyable chapter, if you'd continue it is love to read more!