Reviews for Studying
uncute-jess chapter 7 . 6/23/2015
This story is just great!
I love the way you made them get comfortable around each other. In most fics they act too much OOC, it's all fluff. But that wouldn't fit for my favourite couple, so thanks for this sweet fic!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 1/12/2015
cool
PiNkBuN17 chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
This was REALLY cute! I wish something like this in the anime/manga. By the way to other readers The writer is unable to log in to her account anymore, but has a new one, which is called butterfly'reborn.
afgsh chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
Haha that's really too bad it ended it here! but it has a very cute ending! You have a really cute story going! They subtlely showed their feelings, and with some fluff it makes you keep wanting to read to see that happened! It was nice to read because it had for a reader, myself I wanted a moment where the two were interacting and start to admit their feelings slowly. It's also the cute humor in this that keep it interesting, like Akane being worried about the cookies but Ranma's hand was already in mid air to grab was funny XD. This was good :D!
mangageek23 chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
it was sweet and lovely but i really want to know the secret! what was it? anyway i love your story
RanmaAndAkane4Love chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
YaaaaaY! happy ending! and lol love how he only got a 89.5 in it and she still did not tell him!

Great story!
RanmaAndAkane4Love chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
aww well we are all a bit CooCoo , (Sure know i am!) lol

and i liked this one alot _ and i liked how They Eat the cookies and did not stop until there was no more,

*Take a cookie!* lol really like this story so far!
serenityselena chapter 7 . 3/31/2010
awesome story _
butterfly'reborn chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
Guys, I'm back - it's me, butterfly10, but I lost access to that account so I'm opening a new one. So be sure to check my new profile from time to time!
loly chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
he couldn't win? why? and u never let them kiss the story is not finished! plz write more plz!
loly chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
its cute! :) i liked it! :3
loly chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
i loved it! it was awesome!
loly chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
it was sweet! i loved it i love romance! it nice to have someone look after u and help u when u need it
continental-line chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
A nice story, now if you could only finish

'Loose Gis...'?
scifinut64 chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
this story was great, i couldn't stop reading, looking forwaard for more.