Reviews for Studying
Lee Larrabee chapter 5 . 8/4/2003
I think you've done a pretty good job at keeping the characters...in character, especially with the dialogue. I can see it just like I'm watching another episode of Ranma, it's great! My biggest problem would have to be the diary entry in chapter 2, is it? I felt that it didn't add much to the plot. Akane seemed most out of character there, so her thoughts during the events discussed in the entry served better in the seeing-how-Akane-thinks department. Otherwise, I'm enjoying it!
nevets309 chapter 5 . 8/3/2003
i love your work! i have read this fic 5 times now and i must say i cant wait till you put up the next chapter!

this and Of loose gi's and lost focuses are a few of my most favorit fics!
Ame Kuroi chapter 5 . 8/3/2003
Yay! you finally updated!

i like this story (read it all in one sitting) keep it up...

btw, i'm yet to guess which country you're form, feel like handing out any hits ;)

keep writing, i'm waiting

Ame
Nikisha Riles chapter 5 . 8/3/2003
Hi

Thank you for a new chapter. It has been a long time since you updated from the last time. I hope that you will update soon. Good Luck. Bye!
daydreamlynnie chapter 5 . 8/3/2003
*Blushes*...thanks for dedicating this chapter to me, 's so nice of you! Thank-you! *_*!

Anyways...lovely chapter.I just absolutely enjoy your works of Ranma and Akane 're so realistic and can make it to the real series of Ranma 1/2 if it was continuing today.

It sounds like a Ranma gets that 60!

Well,hope you update really soon,butterfly!

Later days!
Nikisha Riles chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Hey! Butterfly

It's been a while since I last wrote you about this story. I see that you haven't updated in a while either. I hope that nothing is wrong. The last time you wrote me and said that you were really busy with a lot of things. I hope you find some time to finish this story. I will pray for you to have some time to finish this story or at least to write a few new chapters and to pray for you to have some inspiration or some very good brainstorming ideas while you have this I hope free time to do so. I hope it works out that way. Please update as soon as possible. Bye!
Kite chapter 4 . 7/13/2003
hey! my name is kite and i'm reveiwing to tell you that this is just are you update on chapter 4? it's like been forever!
Dragonfly Angel chapter 4 . 7/13/2003
I love your story! I have a hard time finding good Ranma fanfics. If you know of any others, please let me know. Thaks, Ronna
X-AL chapter 4 . 7/4/2003
HEY,X-AL HERE,SAYING A BIG SHOUT-OUT TO MY GOOD FRIEND,LYNNIE A.K.A WHAT OR DAYDREAMLYNNIE! YOU ROCK,AND THANK-YOU FOR HELPING ME WITH MY HW!

NOW,ON TO THE IS DIDN'T MAKE IT ALL MUSSY,YOU STAYED WITH THE RANMA 1/2 WE ALL KNOW AND .I ENOJY READING THIS A UPDATE VERY SOON!

LATER,

X-AL

P. MESSES WITH MY GIRL,WHAT,ALRIGHT? IF YOU DO,YOU'RE ASKING FOR A EARLY DEATH FROM ME AND HER! OTHER THAN THAT,LIVE PEACEFULLY AND ANTI-INGNORANT!
Ouji no Baka chapter 4 . 7/3/2003
I'm enjoying this story so far!

Can't wait for more!

Have a nice trip!
AWESOME chapter 4 . 7/2/2003
WOW...

THIS FANFICTION IS SO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O GREAT! I LOVE IT! IT'S SWEET AND I CAN SO TOTALLY IMAGINE IT HAPPENIN'!

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE CONTINUE SOON! YOU'RE GREAT! AND SO IS THIS STORY!
ty chapter 4 . 6/4/2003
allen...

ur my fav auther _
Holy-Psychic-Vulpix chapter 4 . 5/23/2003
Keep up the good work!
Nikisha Riles chapter 4 . 5/22/2003
Please hurry up and update this story. I am dying to find out what happens next. I think it is a very good story and when it is done I wil add it to my favorite stories list. You can reply if you want too. Bye-Bye!
john chapter 4 . 5/18/2003
on 1 to 5 scale a 3.6 spell check,grammer check and um...um i forgot.I am seeing a little abuse to relaity but otherwise its pretty followed you with this story for a few months and i cant wait for next the way i suggest you read and appericate the views on

TTFN TaTaForNow