Reviews for Legerdemain
Fading-Fading-Gone chapter 34 . 5/29/2019
Hi! Before I say anything I want to tell you that this story is absolutely amazing and I've read it twice now and it's just SO good!
One thing I think you could perhaps work on is changing the rating? I personally do not mind but I also know there are some people out there who will report you if you don't. Also, since it's currently rated either K or K (I don't quite remember which) there is the possibility of small or smallish children finding it and it's not really the most appropriate thing for them to read.
Again, I love the story and I don't mean to sound rude or bossy or anything else, I just don't want to see a great author like you be brought down by such a small thing.
~FFG
Fsilta chapter 34 . 1/16/2019
Binge read. Excellent. Thank you.
Donbasos chapter 34 . 12/5/2018
First review I leave on this site. Found this story from your Onmund stoy, a wholesome treat of a story. Most fanfics want werewolfs, vampires and dark brotherhood adventures. This one was a very welcome and nice change from all that. Well done!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/2/2018
Hi so um I’m already re-reading this and ave I mentioned that I love you and it so much? Cuz I really really do. Okay goodbye.
~FadingFadingGone (again)
Guest chapter 34 . 11/26/2018
I hope you know that this is my new favorite Skyrim fanfic, and that I now simultaneously love and hate you and the story.
I love you and this story because it is absolutely amazing and I have never read anything like it.
I hate you and it because it means I can’t ever find a Skyrim fanfic that I will actually like
But like all in all you have inspired me to go create a new character (bc my current one is already married to Marcurio) and find Quintus and marry him and Ho knows, I might even write a fanfic of my own someday...
Anyways, I love you and is and I would fav and follow but it’s past midnight and I’m too lazy to sign in and order my iPad that I’m using is almost dead, sooooooo...
I’ll fav and follow in the morning, though.
(Also, my account is FadingFadingGone, but as I mentioned before: I’m too lazy to actually sign in.)
Sooooooo... yeah! Wow, this got really long. Sorry.
Cool.
That’s it.
Okay.
(I’m having a Kung Fu Panda moment here)
Bye!
~FFG
*barges back in* WHAT WAS THAT? DID YOU SAY SOMETHING?
oh. okay. goodbye then.
(I’m sorry)

OH WAIT ALSO ACTUALLY
sorry again but this is important
I really kinda sorta mostly wish you had included another ending— oh wait you’re gonna write an epilogue. Okay. Sorry again. Goodbye for real.
RK-Armageddon chapter 34 . 9/18/2018
What, no! It can’t be over! I like this too much for it to end!

Really though, it was a wonderful story, with many rereads ahead I imagine. Would’ve liked to see a marriage, but oh well. I guess I can head cannon it. Two thumbs up!
rockyroad69 chapter 33 . 9/11/2018
:D
rockyroad69 chapter 31 . 9/5/2018
:') I can't wait for the next. Or the new one. I see that you like writing out dragonborn doing the hanky panky with normal dude characters
skellington.grin chapter 31 . 9/4/2018
Your new stories sound amazing, too!
Quintus Sertorius chapter 31 . 9/4/2018
Nice work
Btw, if you ever need a beta reader for your next stories, I wouldn’t hesitate to volunteer
jfrost22792 chapter 31 . 9/4/2018
I'm genuinely glad you've continued this story.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/31/2018
This story is wonderful, there's just one thing.. I need more! I haven't had a good read like this in awhile and its great! Please continue this story, I love it!
Shamash-ub chapter 30 . 8/30/2018
What wonderfull news that this story is going to be continued! It was totally worth the years wait! ;)

You wrote the interaction between Wyn and Quintus great as always. Wyns backstory is intriguing and explains her character and overall behavior very well.

I just really hope that Nurellion didnt just died out of hunger!
skellington.grin chapter 1 . 8/30/2018
I am beyond glad that this is back!
Quintus Sertorius chapter 30 . 8/29/2018
I like the way this is going