Reviews for Seeing Eye To Eye
Alex chapter 1 . 3/18/2020
Bloody hell that was good
FCL2B chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
Veri n1c3ONust0riFr
Guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2016
Loved this chapter!
I liked that the subject of V's marriage was brought up, I guess Belkar felt a little conflicted when he realized he was trying to get a married person to fall for him, haha. But I'm glad that things are slowly moving forward with them and this is super cute.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
I'm really enjoying this. I love the premise and I'm excited to see how this plays out. :D
Hogo chapter 2 . 3/9/2016
Nice!
This chapter is shorter than the first, so I have to ask: Will future chapters be as long as the first one, or more like 'Aftermath' (which is a cool title, by the way)(no pressure, you are obviously free to write as much as you want)?
Also, it occurs to me now that V is exactly the kind of person who values "logic and reasoning" very much, but doesn't really practice it (and tends to deny everything they don't like with "This is illogical"). Belkar was right, there IS absolutely no reason that it couldn't work.
I'm very curious as to how you will end the series, because both possibilities, just going on like before 'the experiment' AND living together as a couple, seem a bit off. Well, maybe you manage to make it sound in-character or take a third option ;)
Hogo chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Oh, and Belkar says "Explosion Runes" when V offers them to him.
Hogo chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Especially the "Blackwing finds it hilarious" part. I had to laugh out loud just about that.
Hogo chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Actually, I think you did the kissing scene really well. Reminded me of the legendary Water_Smurf ;)
8 more chapters? I can't wait!
LunarShipper chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Thank you, bud.

No, I don't mind you pointing out the grammar flaws. Sometimes the autocorrect is helpful but sometimes it does stuff like this.

There is more to come! As of now I've plotted out quite a bit (if all goes according to plan they will make 8 more chapters, unless one is too long or short to be a chapter by itself) and I'm liking it. I get a bit self conscious writing about two characters kissing- it just feels weird- but it was a necessary step so whatever.

Next time?
Vaarsuvius regrets their decision, Belkar is smug as shit, and BlackWing finds it hilarious.
Hogo chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Also: "The experiment will conclude when both parties can agree on the compatibility or incompatibly of our pairing."
Should be "incompability", no?
(Tell me if you don't want me to point out grammatical mistakes, I just think it interrupts the "reading flow")
Hogo chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Woow, what a long post, thank you!
This is a really interesting idea, and I can totally think of V doing something like this. I hope you'll update soon, I want to know what happens!